51. Massacre

⚠️Warning: Graphic scenes, triggering content.

-God's will is Greater-

"Aiden!, look who we caught!"

"Lee Donghae..." whispered Jake stunned, it was more of a prayer than a whisper. For the first time Jake saw how feresome Donghae actually looked. He stared dead straight at the Falcons, his gun already marking out it's target.

A small seed of doubt crossed Jake's mind, was Donghae actually loyal to the falcons? Or was he playing along all this time? but Jake quickly disregarded the thought. Trust was crucial here.

Laverè was dressed in a stark red leather garment, already prepared for the battle. Jake clenched his jaw... This was going to be tough, especially because he could see that the Cosa Nostra guards had outnumbered the Falcons two to one. And it didn't help with all of them pointing guns right at him.

"I should have known" laughed Jake, shaking his head, "Nothing can escape you"

"Nothing indeed" smile Laverè, glancing casually at her nails, "I fooled all of you"

"Nevertheless, I didn't think someone like you would stoop so low" said Jake smirking. He was pleased to see a line of doubt cross her face.

"Your point Maranzano?" She demanded.

"My point is that" said Jake with a scornful look at Donghae, "I didn't think you'd bow down to a third rate organization like Cosa Nostra"
He prayed to heavens that Donghae wouldn't get offended. But it was hard to read any emotion that was going through Donghae's head. All in all, Luca had trained him perfectly

Laverè let out an incredulous laugh, "There's so much you don't know Jakey" she said with an annoying flick of her hair, "did you know that your sweetheart was a SPY!?" She spat the word scornfully, her eyes luminous with pure malice and spite

She said it...

Rage tore him from every inch of his body, commanding him to pic up his gun and rage havoc through the hall. He was almost about to show Laverè what exactly his knowledge on spying was, when he locked eyes with Donghae...

Donghae's fresh brown orbs shone golden in the dim light, halting Jake from what was about to happen. Within a fraction of a second, Donghae gave a small shake of his head, and with immense willpower, Jake stilled his hands...

"Do you know who he is Jakey?!" mocked Lavere, her voice screeching manically, her hands gripping Donghae's shoulders, "He is Aiden Luciano!, Leader of Cosa Nostra! the one you've been searching all your life! and he was right under your nose Maranzano! all this damn time!".

Throwing her head back, she let out a howl of laughter that quickly spread through the ranks of Cosa Nostra guards. "You were such a fool to believe in him! A complete fool!"