47. Thunderstorms

"Why do you like
thunderstorms?"

"Because it shows that even nature needs to scream sometimes."

-E.D.

The only thing he felt was the loud beating of his heart that was trying to break out through his ribcage. The steel end of the revolver was digging into his throat, pushing him backwards towards the wall. Donghae looked into Luca's half crazed eyes that were boring two holes into his face. He hadn't realized how frail and thin his life line was

Suddenly as shock went down his entire body, dragging him along with the current, Donghae felt the cold feeling of dread and despair clog his vision. Just as he was about to give up, he heard the vague sounds of footsteps hurrying over towards them. Donghae turned to see Tanaka hurrying down the corridor, his face rapidly losing colour when his eyes registered the scene infront of him.

"Please do not hurt that child!" said Tanaka, awakening a rush of shame inside Donghae's heart... he was still a damn child who couldn't even protect himself!.. Donghae took a deep breath, mustering up his courage.

"Leave Tanaka" he said quietly, not sure whether anyone heard him. Clearly Tanaka hadn't, so he moved a step further, when Donghae felt a sudden surge of anger rush through him.. of all the fucking-

"Aiden-" said Tanaka

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Donghae shouted, his voice ringing through the space; earning himself a very brief stunned look from Luca; before it change back to the former hard unmoving stare

"You might want to leave Mr. Tanaka" drawled Luca, one of his hands snaking down towards the short knives he always carried with him, "before I change my fucking mind"

Tanaka looked at Donghae's eyes. They were red rimmed and dilated, but not defensive. Just tired. He saw Donghae give him a tiny nod, and Tanaka knew that the only thing the boy didn't want was him being here in the middle of this situation. He sighed in defeat and stepped back.

"I'll be there if you need me" soothed Tanaka quietly and left, making Luca let out a dark chuckle before turning to Donghae

"Like hell you'll be needing him" he snorted. Donghae realized this was Luca's way of coping up with his anger and shock.

"Just don't hurt him" whispered Donghae with his remaining ounce of strength, "please Luca-"

Luca pushed him roughly back, making Donghae's back hit the wall behind him painfully. He winced.

"So it was you huh?" Growled Luca, his eyes blazing, "all this fucking time it was you!"

Donghae could hardly breathe with the pressure of the gun at his throat. He felt the long tube shake slightly. He glanced down at Luca's hand that was shaking violently and could only guess how eager he was to pull the trigger.

'So what's stopping him?' Wondered Donghae and then he realized with cold dread exactly who was stopping Luca

It was Jake

They both suddenly heard the light muttering of two Falcon guards coming closer. Luca took one glance down the hall, and back at Donghae's big round tear filled eyes. The last thing Luca wanted was to make his people believe that the Falcon Circle was going down to hell.

He caught hold of Donghae's wrists in a painfully sharp grip and pulled him forward, yanking him off towards him.

"Dont you fucking dare play any ticks that you'll regret. Got it?" he growled at the boy infront of him who nodded.