Troublemaker - The Sequel Novel

Dedicated to:
My beloved readers and supporters.

"Lasciatevi guidare dal possente Falco"
_______________________

"Lasciatevi guidare dal possente Falco"_______________________

- Extracted From the Prologue -

Paris.. the city of dreams... and a literal heaven on earth. But this was the limelight as it's citizens agreed. The real beauty of the country lay beneath the sheets of this false puffed up image. The incredible temptations, happiness, lust, joy, ecstasy... all jumbled up together in one big exotic mixture.

The calming loud gong of St. Cat's Church echoed throughout the streets of Issy-les-Moulineaux amidst the sound of black bird croakings; as faint golden rays of the sun started to seep along the colourful walls... The day had just begun.

13 year old Evander Maranzano and his best friend Kit Fabio found themselves sitting on a rose infested cafe downtown, enjoying their early morning cuisine of butter croissants and strawberry shortcakes over the enchanting view of the high river, and the distant misty shadow of the Eiffel Tower.

Kit looked over at his friend's expression... Evander looked calm and composed as he always did, though Kit knew he was probably suffering from nerves for breaking out of their school trip in the middle of last night... he was twirling a piece of shortcake across his plate when Kit finally decided to break their growing uncomfortable silence.

"Don't" sighed Evander, tiredly holding up his fork without even looking at him, "I'm not in the mood Fabio"

"But I wasn't saying anything" protested Kit, putting down his fork. "And I hate being called Fabio, You of all people know that!"

"You were going to Fabio, and believe me I'm a real good guesser" sighed Evander, completely ignoring the second comment. He loved making Kit angry.

"Good guesser my ass" muttered Kit, glancing at the girls who were sitting right across from them. They were all battering their eyes at Evander, having no idea how stupid they looked, trying to flirt with a thirteen year old school boy...

"So, when they find out that we are not anywhere to be found in the hotel, what do you think is gonna happen?" Asked Kit mockingly. "We aren't exactly obeying the school rules anymore"

Evander smirked, enjoying a moment of imagining their principal's face going purple with rage. "Relax my Kitten" he mused lightly, "serves them right for giving me so many detentions"

"You know you deserve each and every one of them" said Kit raising his eyebrows, "Westly's number one on the blacklist, Evangelico Maranzano" he announced, grinning at the infuriated look Evander gave him. Ev snorted and turned to look at the Eiffel tower, now glistening in the broad sunlight...

Kit glanced back at the boy sitting infront of him. Being a Maranzano, Evander's physique looked stark regal, with slight, wavy ink black hair that was wind-swept to the side, full lips, and odd; piercing blue-ash eyes that was unique to the Maranzano Family. He was the perfect resemblance to Jake Maranzano as much as Amaya, (Evander's sister) ressembled to Donghae Luciano. His white school shirt was slightly crumpled and open halfway down his chest, and the Jade pendant that Donghae had gifted him for his 10th birthday hung down from his slender neck and winked green at Kit through the material.

Suddenly, Evander's stormy blue eyes caught him staring, and Kit quickly glanced away, feeling his cheeks burn.

"Dad's gonna fucking kill me" Evander moaned finally, slaping his head onto his hands

"Which one?" Asked Kit with a knowing smirk, it was amusing to watch Evander getting visibly scared of his fathers.

"Donghae" muttered Evander through his mangled fingers, "you know how much he freaks out"

"Yeah.. yeah I do" said Kit, remembering some telling offs both him and Evander had got from Donghae when they were kids. Jake on the other hand was the polar opposite of him, he always loved to drop his crumbs on Kit and Evander if they were ever planning something remotely dangerous. But Kit has always been more wary of Jake Maranzano, who could change his deminure in seconds just like Evander could

"But once you warm up to Donghae, he is a sweetheart" Kit allowed thoughtfully.

Evander scoffed, looking guiltily at their discarded school coats those were lying on a vacant chair. Whatever wrong he did, it was already done. If his parents get to know he broke out of school, so then be it!

Heaving a sigh, Kit leaned back on the comfortable chair,

"So, what's the deal Maranzano?" he asked, listening to the quater chimes of St. Cat's.
________________________________

~♡~

~♡~

A/N : oh gosh!! Here we go again 😂💕 Don't miss out the newest project that I'm starting this year! "The Boss -Troublemaker"

I didn't first plan on writing a sequel at all, but I figured that it's going to be an opportunity wasted if I didn't atleast try! So I'm going to create some new colours here! So get ready for not only BL, but GL (girl's love) as well!! I'm so excited!

Every ending signifies a new beginning, who's excited for a new action packed romance story of The Boss?😏❤ Let me know in the comments!

Don't worry guys, when I publish the story, I will update the link here so that you all won't miss out 💕💕

See you very soon!
Shadows!