15. Being Falcon

Donghae looked out through the small circular window of Jake's private Jet, all he saw was the blue mass of the ocean lying miles below them, and this gave him a nauseated feeling. He has never been this far above the ground.

Hyukjae sat facing him in a luxurious leather seat while reading a magazine. He put it down with a sigh and looked at Donghae.

"You look green" he said with a slight smirk, checking his watch for the time.

"I'm not" said Donghae, trying hard to gulp down his nauseated state.

"You cant hide your fears"

"I ignore them"

"Are you afraid of hieghts?" asked Hyukjae smiling and Donghae glared at him.

"Hyukjae" said Donghae without thinking and Jake looked at him with a quick look, his fingers tightening on the arm rests.
"Shut up"

Jake slumped back on the seat and looked out of the small window, Donghae felt guilty as he watched him and he leaned forward,

"Jake" he whispered "I'm sorry"

Hyukjae sighed without looking at him and he began to trace his fingers on the glass unconsciously.

"I dont know if this is going to work" he muttered; making no effort to yell at Donghae.

"What?"asked Donghae curiously and Jake turned to look at him.

"The US mob is stronger than we give them credit for, I just want the Falcon Circle to be on their good side" said Jake, looking down while Donghae leaned forward.

"Do you have to keep contact with them?" he asked and Hyukjae nodded.

"I have to" he said slowly "in exchange for information, I give them Italian weapons and sometimes military information"

Donghae thought about it while looking at Jake; what information is he talking about?

Hyukjae looked at him and picked up the wine glass from the table inbetween them.

"All this time they were helping me to find Alexi's family" said Jake "I'm pretty sure they can pinpoint where they are hiding"

"Did you take a decision then?" asked Donghae warily as Jake drank down then clear red liquid

"No not yet" he said "but it's good to be prepared"

***********

After landing, both of them met Luca coming out of the cockpit. He gave both of them a nod and went down first from the stairway towards the floor. He looked around and gave them a thumbs up while black clad men carrying riffles came forward to meet them.

In the midst of them were a man that must've been in his 40s and beside him stood a stunning young girl wearing a pale cream coloured top necked dress which was decorated with swirling red patterns.

As they got closer, Donghae noticed her gold hair and sapphire blue eyes and as he looked, those eyes were staring back at him without an ounce of fear or hesitation.

"Maranzano!" said the man in a deep voice "a pleasure as always" he said, giving out his hand.

"Same with me Mr. DeMeo" said Jake, and shook his hand warmly.

"Who's this?" said the man, looking at Donghae who; at the moment looked nothing like a bodyguard when compared to DeMeo's burley expressionless security.

"It's my bodyguard" said Jake shortly and Donghae noticed him clenching his fists.

"Of course of course" said the man with a laugh "a Maranzano can have no end of security"

"True" said Hyukjae with an evil smile "so are you planning to keep us standing here for the rest of the day?"

Donghae saw DeMeo's smile shrink a couple of inches, surely Hyukjae's witt had improved since he last saw him...

"Of course not master Maranzano" he said with a hint of annoyance "welcome to New York and I hope we will be able to satisfy eachother's needs"

"You know I never disappoint DeMeo" said Hyukjae sarcasticaly

"Oh I know that Maranzano" said the man, leading them into a house with resembled a mini palace "we've been trading quality stuff for the past few years...I hope it will continue"

"It will" said Jake following him.

A/N: Heyy lovelies!! So after that long comercial break, I'm BACK!!
sorry guys...I wasn't feeling well and this chapter is so damn short but I hope to stire things up a bit hehe😁

And omggg did ya'll watch Burn The Floor performance video??!! God I think I had a heartattack!!😍😍
Comment! Vote!🌟 And Follow!!