5. Judgement

"Next time you are dead meat if you don't do it correctly you little fucker!" yelled his trainer as Donghae repeated the Japanese flying kick technique that he'd learned that morning.

It had already been a month since Jake had wanted him to be his body guard. But since the day he'd been able to take two steps from his bed, he had been forced to train from morning until night.

Donghae ran at the man and kicked out with all his might and felt the man's jaw reel backwards.

"Excellent!" he said while flicking off a thin trail of blood.
"That's the fucking shot I needed"

"Ok" said the man taking out a stop watch. "You know what to do, time stars...now!"

Donghae imediately broke into action as he ran across the room as 5 men came at him. At the last moment, he ducked low and kicked out; making the guard topple forward. Donghae quickly went from one guard to the other, effortlessly disarming them and leaving some of them with serious wounds.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw another man come sliding down the rope and without thinking, Donghae aimed and threw a dagger at him, which flew with dead accuracy and embedded in his chest.

After reaching the targets border, Donghae took off the pistol and shot all 8 target boards in a blink of an eye; each bullet striking at the dead center.

The trainer clicked his watch and looked at it.

"15.4 seconds" he said gloatingly "not bad"

"Not bad at all" said a voice and Donghae turned around to see Hyukjae walking towards him with Luca who was wearing sour look.

"Follow me" he said and walked away without even waiting for Donghae.

************

"Where are we going?" asked Donghae as the huge white Defender crashed through the streets of Seoul. He looked down at the clothes he was wearing, Zegna suit and an a black Omega Speedmaster wrist watch. But he noticed that Jake was also wearing the same brands but his watch was electric blue. Dominance.

So childish...

Hyukjae nodded at Luca, "Explain" he said and the other man sighed.

"We are going to the base of drugs dealings" he said in an irritable voice "It's million dollar black market stuff so you better keep yourself foccused and what you basically have to do is to protect your principle am I clear?"

Donghae nodded "yes sir"

"This is your first mission boy and we judge you through this, if you fail, then I get the happy opportunity to kill you"

Donghae turned to look at Jake who was sitting besides him.

"Do you?" he asked slowly, and Hyukjae looked at him "Do you do drugs?"

Luca made an impatient sound, "rule number one, you are NOT supposed to ask freaking questions from your PRINCIPLE!!!" he yeld.

"I don't do drugs" said Jake with a slow smile and Luca glanced back in astonishment. It was not everyday that his boss fucking talks with someone.

"I just deal them, someone has to stay sane in this world" said Jake.

When they finally reached the building Donghae let out a gasp, at first sight, it looked like it was made out of glass! And Jake gave him a half smirk,

"Let's go" said Luca and walked ahead while Donghae walked a few paces back from Jake.

When they entered the building, a lady in a formal suit came instantly forward and bowed before them. Donghae thought it was all normal until he saw the woman's teeth when she smiled, they were sharpened into little needle points. Like a shark...