Chapter 31

Just a warning for everyone this chapter maybe dark, and you can skip it if you want. the next few chapters will be shortly after this one.

Scootaloo's Father's POV ( I really should come up with a name for him)
I waited until the hoof steps had disappeared before getting up. I knew what I had done wrong and it was too late to change anything. I could kill all her friends but she would still never come back to me. I looked over at the last bottles of cider I had left. I should have at least tried to give these up. Were they really that precious, so precious that I chose them over my own daughter. And now I'm alone...
No one left by my side, just me a useless pile of skin and bone.
There is nothing to do, I shouldn't even be alive right now. I mean if I died no one would care, heck Scootaloo would probably throw a party. The way she looked at me a few minutes ago, she looked like she wanted me dead.
I walked over to the door to see what it was she used to break out of the window. A lot of random stuff but one thing stood out, the picture of me, Scootaloo and my wife, the frame was shattered and the picture was torn.
I can't take this anymore!
I walked into the living room and picked up a quill, some ink and a piece of paper, and started writing. When I was done, I put it into an envelope and wrote 'To Scootaloo' ontop.

I looked around for a bit, and then walked to the bathroom. The last words Scootaloo ever said to me were echoing in my mind.
"I hate you!"
It wouldn't stop. I was already in tears.
I grabbed a pot of the first thing I could find in the draws and poured it all into my hoof.
"I hate you!" still echoeing in my head.
"I hate myself too!" I screamed before pouring all the pills in my hoof, into my mouth, and slowly swallowed them all.
Everything stopped, I couldn't hear Scootaloo's voice anymore, I couldn't see anymore, everything was blurry.
Finally peace!
I tried to move forward but I fell onto my side. I didn't bother moving, I just lay there still as a statue, knowing that this was the end, and nothing I did could hurt my daughter now.