Chapter 40

Rumble's POV

It was the strangest feeling, I woke up without crying, being scared, or being angry at anyone.

In fact it was the complete opposite I woke up feeling wanted, and feeling like nobody could hurt me anymore.

Sitting up and looking around the room, whilst yawning and stretching, I noticed that Scootaloo wasn't there.

With no reason to stay in bed any longer I got up and walked to the living room where Fluttershy was feeding a few bunnies and squirrels.

She stopped when she noticed me, and gave me a sweet smile. "Good morning."

I smiled awkwardly back, "morning."

"Scootaloo is outside," she said.

I slowly and tiredly waddled out the door to see Scoots sitting at the table nibbling on a few cookies.

I sat down next to her, noticing she was in a really good mood. She passed me a cookie.

" So... About last night... Does that mean we're a... You know..." She asked smiling.

"I don't really know how this works, to be honest... So we could just go with the flow until ...I guess when we know what we're doing." I said, and she nodded in agreement.

It felt so natural, but that was because we were both ignoring the same feeling, that something was going to go horribly wrong.

We spent the first half of the day just sitting down, talking and eating cookies.

Until he came by and ruined everything...

Wow not just a double but a freaking triple update!! B)