Chapter 20

Rumble's POV
I don't know what, but something about this stallion seems off. But, he's definitely the same stallion who took Scootaloo away.

I follow him upstairs, to where Scootaloo is supposed to be. He leads me up to a door, and takes out a key.

Wait, why would he need a key? Did he lock Scootaloo inside? Why?

He finally opens the door, and roughly shoves me in.

With a loud thump, I fell to the floor. I look up and my eyes are met with Scootaloo's, she looked pretty angry. Before I could say a word, the door slams behind me, and sharp lock sound echoed across the room.

"Rumble, why did you come back here? I thought I told you to leave me alone!" She said. She looked angry but her voice sounded more concerned.

"I wasn't gonna let him, hurt yo-"

"What did you think you were going to achieve by coming here? You can't fight him! I can't fight him! Your just wasting your time. And now he's going to do something to you too!"

I knew she was right. I should have come up with a better plan to get her out of here, before coming here.

She started trotting to the window. I followed her.

We were silent for while, just staring out of the window. After about ten minutes of staring outside, I decided to look around the room.

It was like any old room, but something about it seemed wrong, I couldn't put my hoof on it. I noticed a saddle bag on the floor, it looked like it was full to the brim. The bag looked out of place, since the rest if the room was surprisingly tidy.

I turned back to look at Scootaloo, she didn't seem as angry as she did a few minutes ago. She looked more disheartened than angry.

I sighed knowing that I screwed up, big time...

I feel like I haven't written enough chapters in Rumble's POV.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took wayy too long to write, sorry!! :)