Chapter 30

Scootaloo's POV
I ran into my house, knowing what I needed to do, but I should have done it sooner.
The noises were coming from the kitchen, I peaked through the door to see Rainbow Dash on the floor, she was holding her leg, Soarin was standing next to her, while Guilda was trying to pin my dad down.
I took a deep breath and galloped in, shouting "STOP!!!"
Rumble walked in awkwardly and stood behind me.
Everyone had stopped what they were doing, all eyes were on me.
I took another deep breath and stomped up to my father.
"I have been waiting for years for you to finally get over the death of mom. I've been waiting years for you to give up alcohol, and I have been waiting years for you to understand that I am a living creature too, you can't just throw me around like a toy and you don't own me.
I've always had hope that maybe someday you would understand what I'm feeling, and that you would stop but now I've finally had it. Hurt me all you want I don't care any more, but You Do Not. Hurt. My. Friends!!" I stopped before I got too angry.

He walked up to me smiling. "But Scootaloo, you have to understand that I'm only doing this because I love you and I don't want to lose you." He attempted to hug me, but I wasn't going to fall for that again.
" Get off me. You've already lost me, and I'm never coming back!" I screamed and grabbed Rumble's hoof and ran out screaming " I hate you!!"
I quickly walked up to my old scooter and got ready to go. " Come on, we're going to the clubhouse I never want to see this place again." I said to Rumble before taking off as fast as I could.
He looked really worried. Then again I'm pretty worried too.

***
We finally got to the clubhouse, it looked and sounded like Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were in there.
I walked in putting on my best fake smile I could, Rumble saw what I did and did the same thing.
"Scootaloo!!" They cried and pulled me into a hug. " Hey what did I say about hugs!" I said.
They both looked at me nervously. " Sorry but it's been forever since we've seen you." Sweetie Belle said smiling.
Applebloom looked a bit sad. Her bow was drooping, and she looked like she was crying before I came in.
" Is everything ok." I said to her.
She burst out crying, "Sweet Apple Acres has been doing terribly since Applejack has been gone and Granny Smith said that I may have to miss school for a while if Applejack isn't back by tonight."
I didn't know what to say, but Rumble took a step forward. " Don't worry, Rainbow Dash is back so Applejack should be too." He said.
I was surprised he actually spoke, he hasn't said a word in a while.
I think Applebloom was surprised too. But she looked happier.
Sweetie Belle looked happy too." So Rarity is back too?" She squeaked.
We smiled and me Applebloom and Sweetie Belle started giggling. It was a thing we did a lot. I don't know why, but it usually put us in a better mood.

Rainbow Dash's POV
We were all shocked. Here we all were trying to save Scootaloo, and then she just walks in shouts and screams at her dad and then runs off with Rumble.
We all just stood awkwardly, well I was leaning on Soarin, and Scoots' dad was on the floor crying...
I signalled Guilda to let him go and we all were just about to walk out the house when Thunderlane landed next to us.
" Is Rumble in there?" He said.
G replied " Nah, he left with Scootaloo about a minute ago."
He sighed. " Do you know where they've gone."
We all shrugged and he drooped his head "Ok thanks." And then he walked away hanging his head low.
I felt bad for him, and wanted to help but my leg is hurting too much to be able to think right.
"I really need to get back to Fluttershy's cottage now." I said as we started walking away from the now trashed house.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I know I said I would update more frequently, but I was trying to finish writing the next few chapters, so I could update a few in a row, it will probably only be 3 or 4 chapters, but they took forever to write, so sorry.
Next chapter will be up in a bit so don't go anywhere :)