Chapter 14

Rumble's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I CANT LEAVE TIL MY PARENTS ARE BACK."

Scootaloo's cries could be heard all across the building.

"BUT I FEEL FIIINE."

I was getting really worried.

"NO I WON'T CALM DOWN TIL YOU LET ME GOOO."

I was waiting outside her hospital room, trying to decide whether I should go in or not.

Suddenly, the doctor ran out through the door, breathing heavily, and shut it behind him.

"Could you please try and calm your friend down, she's keeping all the patents awake and it's bad for her own health. And could you please get her to understand she will not be able to leave until parent or guardian is here to collect her or we'll be in big trouble." He said, his voice no longer monotone.

I nodded my head quickly and walked in.

As, soon as I walked in, I was shocked. The whole room had literally been turned upside down. (Kinda looks like my room atm)

Scootaloo was sitting in the corner of the room,

"Think. Think. Think..." She kept repeating over and over.

I slowly walked up to her and sat down down next to her.

"Scootaloo don't worry, we will figure something out." I whispered. I don't know why it just seemed appropriate.

She huffed,"Asking me not to worry is like stabbing me and telling me not to bleed."

I feel so useless. I can't even help support a friend in need. This is why no one wants to be your friend, you useless blank flank. Ever since Diamond Tiara said that phrase to me, it's always been echoing in my head. Its true though. I am useless.Sighing, I stand up and start walking towards the door with my head hanging low.

" Wait, where are you going?" She asked, quickly grabbing my hoof.

"I'm... I just... I'm sorry I'm such a useless friend." I said, trying to wriggle my hoof free from her clutches.

"What are you talking about, your a great friend. You've never left me on my own, even when we've only been friends for only a few days." She smiled and pulled me back to sit next to her. "Thanks" she added and gently punched my arm.

I looked into her light purple eyes which looked back into mine. I could see all the worry and anger in her eyes had gone away. 

"Am I interrupting something." Said a low and grumbly voice.

I've been busy all week but I managed to squeeze some time in to write and publish this :) hope you enjoy.