Chapter 5

Rumble's POV

We finally arrive at Scootaloo's house. It looks quite nice. However, the strong smell of alcohol hits me as soon as Scootaloo opens the front door.

"How does she live in here!" I think to myself. Scootaloo tells me to wait out here so I do. After a few seconds I hear someone shouting. It sounded like a stallion. Then I hear a thud and some more screaming. This time it sounded like Scootaloo's.

I was just about to go in and see if everything is ok, when Scootaloo finally opens the door. She looked like she had been crying but she had a fake smile plastered onto her face.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Oh I just um... tripped over a plantpot and my err... dad got a bit angry" she said in a high pitched voice.

I didn't believe her. All that screaming couldn't have been over a plant pot but I just nod and smile because I don't want to seem nosy.

As we walk past I look at the window to see blood red eyes staring at me but they soon disappear into the darkness of the house.

Apple Bloom's POV

Me and Sweetie Belle are Sugarcube Corner. Sweetie Belle was talking about something to do with cutie marks but I zoned out.

My sister wasn't home last night. Granny Smith said something about her and the other elements of harmony going to see princess Celestia. Which ment Fluttershy's gone too.

So where did Rumble and Scootaloo stay last night? Where are they now?

"Apple Bloom!!!" Sweetie Belle was practically screaming at me.

"What?" I scream back.

Then, I notice Scootaloo and Rumble walking in. Finally, I was going to get some answers.

OMGGGGGG I've got over 100 reads. That is wayy more than I expected.  Thank you sooo muuuchh!!