The morning after

Tomiokas POV

I woke up and I had a headache but that's not it, I felt something warm in my arms. I look down and there I saw. Shinobu Kocho, naked, in my arms. I looked down and I was naked too, what happened last night?

"K-kocho? Are you awake?" I asked reluctantly. I felt her head turn.

"Yeah..what happened between us..?" She questioned. "I'm wondering that too," I asked, I let go of her and sat up. "It's a mess in here." I turned my head and I saw her panties on the floor, I turned red and so did she.

"uh..so I guess we did it." She said shyly. I thought about that. "I think I slightly remember? it's a little the rest is a blur." I stated. She thought about it too. "Yeah I think I do too." She was extremely red. "I guess..I'm no longer a virgin?" she blushed. "Yeah, I guess you aren't anymore." I looked away. We stayed quiet for a minute.

"I really like you, you know?" She says, I look at her and smiled, "I really like you too." I then look at her neck and chest. "Oh my god. Did I do that?" I stared in shock. She looked down to her chest and was astonished.

"You must've had fun last night, though how am I gonna hide this?" She whispered.

"I'm not sure, we can, uh figure it out, for now you can put all your buttons up." I insisted. I get up and put my pants on, I turn around to get my shirt and,

"Oh my god. Did I do that?" Kocho shouts.
"What? Do what?" I checked in the mirror and my back is full of scratches. "The fuck? Uh, it's fine it's easy to hide. We have to get going soon, I'll make some coffee while you change." I said while putting my unbuttoned shirt on. She moves off the couch to stand up but immediately falls. "Kocho?!" I ran towards her. "I-I can't walk." She sighs. "This is an even bigger problem, can you just pass me my clothes? You can carry me back to the butterfly mansion." She added.

I reach to the floor to pick up the rest of her clothes and set them down next to her, "let me help you with your pants." I asked, she sighed and nodded, I reach over to her and I slip the pant holes through her, after helping her, she put on her shirt, I looked down at her but couldn't help but stare at her chest.

"My eyes are up here, Tomioka." She puffed. I apologize and smile nervously and then I stopped.

"Giyu, call me Giyu, since this..happened." I insisted. She gave me a smile. "Call me Shinobu then, and since this happened, what are we now?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure, but I'm positive we can make it work, or if you don't want too-" I got cut off—again.

"Be my boyfriend... I mean we already fucked and we like each other. It's simple." She says with a bright smile.

"Yeah I guess you're right,we should skip coffee, it's already 12, cmon hop on my back." I said with a smile. She hopped on, and I started walking back to the butterfly mansion.