The Infinity Castle

"MUZAN KIBUTSUJI I WILL KILL YOU!" Tanjiro shouted. He grunted when he landed on his legs, he looked around, aware of his surroundings.

"Giyuu-San!" Tanjiro shouted, Giyuu turned and looked at the boy. "Tanjiro." He said as they got closer.

"You saved —" Tanjiro thanked before quickly turning and slicing the head off of a demon.

"TANJIRO!" Giyuu yelled, trying to get his attention. What burst through the door was indescribably hideous.

"Water breathing" Giyuu and Tanjiro chanted at the same time. Slicing smoothly through the flesh, slashing effortlessly while also managing to avoid injuring one another.

After eliminating the demon, Tanjiro looked at Giyuu in awe. "From my slight movement, he grasped what technique I was gonna use...Giyuu is so cool!"

"Let's go." Giyuu mumbled.

— — — —

"Get away from Kanroji, you scum." Iguro swung his blade against many demons, defending his partner.

"KYAHH! Iguro you're so cool!" Mitsuri giggled after sheathing her sword.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently and she nodded.

"I hope the other hashira are alright.." She said quietly. Iguro grunted in agreement.

— — — —

"I smell blood." Shinobu thought quietly while carefully paying attention to any slight movement. "Where am I?" She mumbled.

She continued her pace down the hall, quickly glancing in each room until she was met with the source of blood.

There sat Douma, bodies of beautiful women surrounding him as he sat feasting on an arm. "Hm?" He turned around to greet his guest.

"Oh my!~ a girl!" He chuckled. "You look so young and tasty! I'll have to tell Nakime thank you later." Shinobu looked at him, eyes wide.

A small vein throbbed in her forehead. This was the monster who stole her sister away from her. The one who robbed Kanae from living.

"Hello there. Nice to meet you! My name is Douma. Nice night, right?" He grinned as he removed his hat to greet her.

"He's grinning and laughing? He's speaking so calmly too." Shinobu continued to stand there, not responding to any of his theatrics.

"H-help me!" A girl cried while reaching her arm out to Shinobu. Douma swiped at her with his fan.

"Shhh. It's quite rude to talk while I'm talking." He laughed while putting his finger to his lips. He carried a look of disappointment in his eyes when she disappeared.

He turned and saw Shinobu holding the girl in her arms. "Woah~ you're fast! Are you a hashira?"

Shinobu looked down at the girl, "Tha-" and she was instantly dismembered. The blood stained Shinobus haori. Her eyes widened in fear.

"Oh don't worry about that! Just leave her there and I'll make a proper meal of her later!" He giggled as he opened his fans.

"Those fans..."

"Shinobu..." Kanae whispered, "The weapon that demon uses is a pair of fans. He's responsible."

"Kanae! No—please!"

Shinobu remembered the description her late sister had given her. "This is the demon who killed my sister."

"Oh don't have such a sour face! I helped her." He smiled as he stood up.

Shinobu furrowed her eyebrows. "Helped her? She was crying for help!"