The flashiest mission

Tomiokas POV

I rose from the couch early in the morning. I looked around and saw no one else laying around with me. "They've must've left."

I heard tapping on the nearby window and it was Kanzaburou. I walked up to the window and opened it.

*CAW CAW* You are to meet the sound hashira in a town up north accompanied with his wives. *CAW CAW*

"Really? Man I didn't think he was serious." I sighed. I sheathed my sword and I left. I began walking up to a nearby town and searched for the hashira.

"where could he be...he's tall so he'll be easy to spot." I mumbled to myself.

"TOMIOKAAA!!!" I heard someone shout and I turned an saw the white haired man and 3 good looking women behind him.

"Hello, Tengen." I greeted. "Oh how unflashy! Greet me with warmth, not like you're being forced to be with me."

"I am- never mind actually," I stopped and looked at the 3 wives. "I'm Giyu Tomioka, I don't believe we've met." I introduced myself.

The mid-length haired one stepped up. "Hello! I'm Suma! The blonde bangs one is Makio and the other is Hinatsuru!" Suma said. Hinatsuru gave me a warm smile and so did Makio.

"Well now that everyone knows each other, let's go find a demon now." Tengen said with a big grin.

"I'm assuming you've already collected intel?" I asked.  "Of course I have, what do you think I am? A slacker?"

"They mentioned that there's been a lot of water overflowing from sewers and every time it happens, someone new goes missing, it's been happening for around 2 weeks now. Also, we know that the demon has a type, Males in their early 20's." Tengen said as we walked around.

"So, what's our strategy? How are we gonna find the demon anyway, tonight's gonna be the busiest night, it's New Years." I said.

"Well, I'll tell you more, just not out here, we have more, we'll just go to a hotel nearby and I'll tell you the rest."

We walked to the nearest hotel and got keys for our rooms, I put my key in my pocket and walked in Tengen's room.

"Alright so." "Soo what?" Tengen said. "You're joking ." I said with a blank stare. He laughed, "aha, yeah I am."

"Well, we have suspicion that the demon is a woman, and takes form of a normal looking girl to lure the men." He said.

"Alright, you can lure her and I'll help you out when she lures you out." I indicated.

"Actually, Tomioka-san ," Hinatsuru said from behind. "You need too, we came much earlier and people saw us, and we stood out. if we want this to work, you're gonna have to do it."

I gave her a shockingly blank stare. "I was just about to get into that, Tomioka we were already noticed, we really need you to do this."

I sighed, " Alright, fine. Where are we gonna start?" I asked. Tengen smirked. "Where else would you lure men?"

"eh..a food stand?" I answered. "Tomioka. A bar, It's perfect for this demoness to lure her prey." Tengen said.

"Right. A bar, but I can't be on my guard if I'm drunk. And it'll seem weird if I'm not drinking." I said.

"Okay, when we went to the bar like a million years ago, I overheard you tell Kocho you're a heavy drinker, so just order something light, like a vodka soda. Easy as that." Tengen answered.

"Yeah- that's a good idea, so when are we leaving?" I questioned.

"Tonight, if we sense the demon girl and she lures you somewhere else, us 4 will be behind you and have your back, we'll get your sword as well." Tengen spoke.