survive

"Keep going, survive, Giyu. You can't be here, not right now."
"We won't allow you. You have to be there for the both of them."

____________________________________
5 am Tomiokas POV

I put on my mismatched haori after buttoning up my demon slayer corps uniform, i sheathed my sword and walked out my estate door. I headed towards the mountains, " this mission shouldn't be too bad, maybe I'll be back in 2 days or so. Maybe I can see her after." I thought. 4 hours has passed by and barely made it to my destination.

"it's early. I should find some leads." I whispered to myself, I walked to the nearest village and started asking around.
"excuse me, ma'am." I calmly asked. The old lady looked up to me.
"yes, my dear?" The old lady stuttered,
"Well, I work with, uh the police and I was wondering if anyone has gone missing within the last 2 weeks?" I said in a serious tone.

"oh, as a matter of fact they have, my grandchild was one of those people." The old lady teared up. "Recently, they've all gone missing deep into the mountains, especially at night. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was around 20 people, weird thing is, it's mostly people who are in a relationship or family. Those who love each other dearly."
"huh, okay. Thank you, I'll try to find your grandchild." I thanked her and bowed my head.

Well, this demon definitely prefers certain people then. I should find a place to stay and rest. I thought. I walked to the nearest motel in the village, still thinking about the demon.
"oh, he's handsome, isn't he." A girl snickered to her friend.
"100 times yes. The things I'd do for a man like him." The second girl swooned.

I entered the motel, and walked up to the receptionist.
"Excuse me, may I have a room for 1, please." I said quietly.
"Of course, room 12, down the hall to your left." She handed my key and I walked off. I laid down on my bed, ready to nap. I removed my sword and I went to sleep.
Around 9

I headed out my room, ready to hunt down the demon. I walked back into the forest, hand on my blade. I walked around for a bit and then something came running towards me and tried attacking me.
"let me kill you." The demon rasped after I dodged his attack.
"Let you, kill me? How about let me kill you and make this quick. You're not the one I'm looking for." I said bitterly. This enraged him. He swung, kicked, scratched, and still I dodged them all.
"Let me just get this over with." I sighed.
"First form: Water surface slash" I mumbled. I put force onto my blade to the demons neck and cut its head off.
"Wha-No, No! I CANT die!- he'll kill her!" The demons head shouted as his body started to fade away. I turned to him as I swung my blade in the air removing the left over blood on my blade.
"What? What did you just say. Who will?" I answered almost immediately while crouching down to the demon.
"He'll kill her, my sister." The demon cried like a little boy. "He told me to come kill a slayer, if I failed he'd kill my sister." He continued.
"Is anyone else with you, where is your sister?" I asked again.
"Much more demons are coming, we've been ordered to kill you, or he'll kill our siblings, some of them are lovers, there in a cave 7 mil-" the demon stopped talking, soon there was nothing left of him.

I kept my guard on, looking and walking around carefully watching my steps. I had to find this demon and slay it to the depths of hell. I walked a few more minutes and a swarm of demons came trying to attack me.
"1..5..10..12. 12 demons? how much people is this demon holding hostage?" I exclaimed while dodging and slicing the demons arms.
"Please! Kill me, I don't wanna be a monster, protect my fiancé!" One demon shouted.
"I have to kill you, let me kill you!" another said enraged.
"I have to get to that cave." I grunted, dodging and slicing the demons.
" Third form: Flowing Dance." I whispered as I sliced through all of the demons necks.
"Where is this cave where you were all being kept at." I demanded.
"7 miles up north." A demon girl sniffled. "Please, tell my little brother I love him." I looked at all of the fading ashes with a monotone expression.