The Flashiest Mission pt2

Uzui's POV

"Hinatsuru! Get that trap, we're gonna need it!" I shouted out. "Tomioka, we need to wait till everyone is evacuated, or else we can't fight freely. Try distracting her for now."

He nodded and jumped to the roof of a building. I followed behind him. "What's the plan, Tomioka?" I asked.

"Somewhat simple, I'll cut off her tentacles as much as I can, and you have to blind her, just so she doesn't see my attacks and so she doesn't cause anymore destruction." He told me.

"Alright. Let's be the most flamboyant slayers this demon has ever witnessed." I chuckled. We both jumped onto the demoness,

"Water surface slash" Tomioka called out and a tentacle fell to the floor. I climbed my way up the girls hair and made it to the top of her head.

"Hey there, don't mind me, just keep uhm...on demon-ing." I said and grabbed my twin blades and stabbed her in the eyes.

"AHH! I-I Can't see! What did you do you nasty rat!" She screamed out and began swinging her arms.

"Nasty Rat? If I'm a nasty rat, what're you? A hideous monkey. I'm the God of Festivals! The most flamboyant man to walk on this earth." I said, taken aback.

"Tengen! It's not time for this, focus before she regenerates again!" Tomioka shouted up at me.

"Did you not just hear her preposterous claim? She said I was an Ugly Rat!" I said, still taken aback.

"if anything, the cute one is Giyuu, I would've NEVER looked at you twice." Izumi said.

"HUH? TOMIOKA? TOMIOKA IS CUTE YES, BUT HE ALWAYS LOOKS UNFLASHY AND UNFLAMBOYANT. YOU'RE A DEMON YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" I yelled as I stabbed out her eyes again.

"AGHH! WELL AT LEAST HE DOESN'T WEAR THAT STUPID MAKEUP THAT YOU DO, YOU LOOK STUPID." She cried out.

"Are you guys ready arguing? Tengen focus, before I call one of your wives here to put you in place." Tomioka said.

"SHH TOMIOKA! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THIS LAME EXCUSE OF A DEMON." I shouted out.

"Lord Tengen! Everyone is evacuated now! It's just us!" Makio shouted from the bottom.

"You hear that, Tomioka? It's time to get flashy!" I smirked to myself. I gouged her eyes out a last time and met Tomioka at her tentacles.

"We need her to shrink, her neck is to thick and every try we attempt, our blades will get dull and break." Tomioka said.

"How tho? I don't think she'll listen to any of us." I said. "We'll just have to figure it out as we go." He answered.

"For now, let's do as much damage till she can't regenerate back." Tomioka said. I nodded. We stayed on her tentacles and began slashing them.

I jogged to the pouch of her tentacles while Tomioka was fighting off the rest.

"First Form: Roar!" I shouted out as I lifted my twin swords above my head and slammed down on the pouch and threw 5 bombs. I slashed the pouch and jumped back slightly while the bombs did the rest.

Her tentacles were not longer there, the bombs had exploded that and part of her lower back.

"AGHH! THAT HURT!" She shouted out and shrunk a little.

"Tomioka! Did you see that?" I asked. "Yeah..she uses her energy to grow but uses that same energy to regenerate, which is why she shrunk... we have to keep doing that, may I borrow some bombs?" Tomioka said.