The Trial by Hashira

"A Hashira? What is a Hashira? What does that mean? Who are these people and where am I?"  Tanjiro laid on the pebbles while looking around trying to figure out who are the 8 people that stood before him. "This is the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters. And you, Tanjiro Kamado are about to be put on trial." Shinobu announced. 

"Theres no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is clearly against the corps rules! Lets just chop his head off along with the demons." Said the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku. "HA! I'll cut his head off in style! Even the blood splashes will appear as diamonds! Really, really flashy!" Tengen added on to Rengoku's statement. 

"Ehhh? Killing such a cute kid pains me. Its too much!" The love hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji said. "Aw, What pitiful children, what a shame, its such a tragedy they were even born!" Himejima said as he held his two hands together. "Those big fluffy clouds...what are they called again?" The Mist hashira blurted. 

"Let's kill them." Himejima decided, Rengoku and Uzui agreed while the others remained silent. "Nezuko?! Where is she?! NEZUKO? WHAT ABOUT INOSUKE OR ZENITSU?! MURATA?!" Tanjiro began to freak out until his thoughts were interrupted. "Forget about the lame boy, What are we gonna decide about Tomioka?" Obanai voiced from up the tree. 

"Kocho admitted Tomioka broke the rules too. What are we gonna do about this? How is he gonna take responsibility and what price is he gonna pay. As of this moment, He's just walking around freely, and that makes me sick." He added on. Shinobu shot a glance at him, "He willingly came with me, so I untied him when we arrived, he isn't fleeing or going insane so what's the deal, Obanai?"She gave him a disgusted look and he returned it silently. "Woah! Shinobu and Iguro are so cool!" Kanroji admired the two. She turned to look at the man on her right, who just stood there away from the others. "Giyuu keeping his distance per usual, how adorable!" Mitsuri whispered to herself.

"Whatever, We'll figure out a punishment for him later, right now I wanna question the boy." Shinobu said focusing the attention back to Tanjiro. Tanjiro lifted his head as soon as he heard his name, "Because of me, Tomioka is!-" Tanjiro began to cough uncontrollably, Shinobu walked up to him and kneeled beside him. "Here, drink some water; slowly though because your jaw is hurt then you can talk." Tanjiro took small slow sips and felt relieved. "It contains a painkiller, so you'll feel better, although your wound hasn't healed so don't over do it." 

"M-MY SISTER WAS TURNED INTO A DEMON! BUT SHE HASN'T EATEN ANY HUMAN FLESH! SHE HASN'T A-AND SHE WON'T! NEZUKO WILL NEVER HURT A HUMAN!" Tanjiro yelled defending his little sister. "Quit with your shitty nonsense. I don't trust anything anyone says and I definitely don't trust you. She's your sister! Of Course you'll protect her." Obanai spewed. 

"He's possessed by a demon. Hurry up and kill this child, we need to set him free!" Himejima said, obviously not convinced by Tanjiro. "PLEASE HEAR ME OUT! I BECAME A SWORDSMAN SO I CAN PROTECT NEZUKO! IT'S BEEN MORE THAN TWO YEARS SINCE SHE'S BECAME A DEMON, IN ALL THAT TIME SHE HASN'T BITTEN ANYONE!" 

"Gosh, this conversation is just spinning in circles, "She hasn't bitten anyone and she never will."  THOSE ARE JUST WORDS! SHOW ME, IMPRESS ME!" Uzui shouted out. "Uh-Hold on! Im not sure about this, The Master of the Mansion must be aware of this! So should we really handle this on our own?Shouldn't we wait until he gets back?" Kanroji insisted. 

"NEZUKO HAS FOUGHT BY MY SIDE! SHE CAN FIGHT FOR THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS AND PROTECT PEOPLE!" Tanjiro yelled to everyone, "So-" Kocho began but got cut off by a certain hashira. "Heyyy, This is getting pretty interesting, aint it?" The hashira chuckled.

"UH-LORD SHINAZUGAWA! PLEASE PUT THE BOX DOWN!" a Kakushi cried out. "Is that the idiotic demon slayer member that travels with a demon?" Shinazugawa said as he held Nezuko box. "UHM-- LADY KOCHO WE APOLOGIZE WE COULDN'T STOP HIM!" The Kakushi said, scared of the presence of the hashira.