Gossip Girls

"KYAAA SHINOBU-SAN!! I SAW SOMETHING I SAW SOMETHING!" Kanroji busted in her fellow pillars room. She was bouncing around till she saw her friend wasn't in a great mood.

"Shinobu? Are you okay?" Kanroji worried, Shinobu looked up. "Yes, I'm just a little dizzy. I was returning from a difficult mission just now." She said with a pale face.

"Oh! Drink some fluids!" Kanroji smiled, Shinobu giggled, "Alright, Tell me what you saw, you were so excited after all."

"Ah yes! So you know Giyuus Tsugoku?!" Kanroji asked, "Maki." The love pillar nodded, "I saw her and Tomioka Kissing! I didn't know he was capable of that!!"

Shinobu knew this already, She also saw them from a distance; hence why she felt dizzy not just that but she injected her daily poison amount as well. This information didn't mix well together.

She tried hard not to react but couldn't help but vomit as her friend rambled about Giyuu. "Shinobu! Are you okay?!" Kanroji touched her forehead, "You're burning!"

Shinobu grabbed a rag and cleaned herself, "...I'm fine." She mumbled, "No-No! I'm getting Aoi! I'm also telling Master! You can't go on missions in that condition!" She said as she ran out the room.

Shinobu knew her friend was VERY stubborn when it came to things like this, there was no changing her mind. So instead, Shinobu took the opportunity and changed out her stained uniform to a comfy pair of sweats and familiar shirt.

"I forgot to give Giyuu his shirt back...whatever he won't miss it." Shinobu thought.

"Shino!" Aoi said with a hot tea and pills on a tray. "Please rest, The Love Pillar sent a crow to the master and will return shortly." She said as she handed the tray to Shinobu.

"Thank you, Aoi." Shinobu gave a weak smile as Aoi exited the room. "The injection hit harder today...or was it him?"

Shinobu sat in her thoughts till the door opened again, "I told Master we were both sick!" Kanroji said, now in comfortable clothing as well.

"Kanroji! You shouldn't have, you can go on missions don't let me burden you!" Shinobu whined. "Meh, too late!" She jumped on the bed next to her best friend.

"Let's gossip?" Kanroji asked, "Totally, tell me more about what you saw." Shinobu said, call her toxic she didn't care. She wanted to know the full detail; even if she was major contradicting herself. ( referring to the Break up)

"So I was coming back from eating Sakura mochi, and my route so happens to cross Tomiokas estate so when I was walking I see him and I was gonna say hello! But then I saw his Tsugoku and I knew she was no good! She grabbed him and kissed him! But he took a couple seconds to stop it and walked away! She smirked for whatever reason and followed him, after they did they held hands!! You never expect Giyuu and her!" Kanroji ranted.

"And now something else!" She said which caught Shinobus attention, "Why have you and him been distant lately? I saw that he seemed pretty hurt badly but you haven't brought him up or seen him.."

Shinobu sighed, she couldn't hide it any longer. "Truth is, Me and Giyuu weren't 'just friends' we were dating."

"KYAAA!! MY SHIP IS REAL! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? OH MY GOSH-wait. You were dating?" She said softly.

"After the meeting, when we were notified he offered to commit s-" saying it made her fumbled, "seppuku..I was through with it. He kept getting in danger and this was the final straw for me. I broke up with him and ever since our missions finished we don't talk."

"Shinobu, that's so sad!" Kanroji whimpered, "You still love him though? I can see that you do."

"I hate saying this out loud, but yes. I do. Everyday I see him, and it's like I'm suffocating. I can't have him anymore because of that stupid bitch maki. I want to make things right but it shouldn't be me, it should be him! Why do boys gotta be so stupid?" She groaned.