A reckless Tsugoku

As Shinobu thrusted a final time, she stood and watched the demon die slowly and woefully. Giyuu observed her from a distance after saving the civilians that were held hostage.

"So our final mission is completed.." Shinobu said, Giyuu nodded, "Great working with you." She was slightly confused at his behavior, but dismissed it. "Should we head back to headquarters together?" She asked.

"uhh..I can't. I'm meeting my Tsugoku in about 2 hours—I have a mission, surely you do as well." He replied, not even giving her his attention. She let out a "mhm" and went on her way.

"Tsugoku...who is that again?" She sat in her thoughts until she remembered. "oh..ew." She sighed at the thought of the person.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"YUUU!!" Maki exclaimed, "it's our first mission together! I can't wait to show you how much I've learned." Giyuu looked at her, "Don't get too comfortable, it'll only be 2 weeks."

"Ehh?! 2 weeks? That sucks, why couldn't you ask for any longer!" She groaned and wrapped her arm around his. He slightly cringed and mentally sighed, "Maki, our relationship is strictly professional. Let's keep it that way on missions."

"Why are you being so bipolar? Are you frustrated again? Do we—" He swung his arm, catching her by surprise, "No. We are professionals alright? Let's just focus on this mission. What's our case?"

"Women have been going missing, about 3-5 a week. The age range is between 19-24 and we can assume the demon is male." She described, He nodded.

"Our first move will be to determine any suspicious people and if there's a hideout, which there will usually be." He said as they entered a town.

"Most of the time the people never know who we are, so we introduce ourselves as any form of government official. Like this." He walked up to a smaller stand, "Excuse me..Im with the police this is my partner." The nervousness from speaking slightly quaked in his voice, "Do you know anything about the recent missing women? Any information will help our case."

"No, not much, maybe at night is where they'd go missing. I'm sorry I'm not really much help I don't get myself caught up into messes like this, but the man in the stand in the left corner should know!" The woman said.

"Great thank you," He walked away and Maki followed behind, "You do this one." Giyuu insisted. "Hello, Sir! I work with the police and this is my partner. We were wondering if you knew any information about the recent kidnappings?"

The man looked up, "Yes I do. It's been going on for 2 weeks almost 3. I believe it's about 12 women? I'm not quite sure,,but I do know that there was a main suspect. He's one of those insane people, and he hasn't got an alibi for a single night those girls went missing!"

"Uh- What's his name? We can look into him." Maki questioned, "His name is Riku Shoyo; but you won't find him nowhere. He went missing a couple days back. It's around the time when the women also stopped disappearing."

"Alright, Thank You sir! If you have anything else later on please advise me or my partner." She said and left. "That was..good." Giyuu complimented. "I know. I told you, I'm gonna show you have great I am!" She gloated, "AND- We already have our main suspect! We'll end this mission within 2 days!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself. We don't know if that guy really is the demon. Sometimes demons are smart, It probably could be framing him and be in disguise. Just because they're awful creatures doesn't mean they are all stupid." Giyuu said humbling her.

Her mood slightly changed, and they kept on their questioning until night came. "We observe this time right?" Maki asked, Giyuu nodded. "Don't make yourself stand out and double check your mail cements before you head on. We don't need anyone getting hurt."