Yae

Shinobus POV

"Gi-yuuu~" I called out as I put my face against the door. "What is it?" Giyuu answered behind the door. "Can I come in? Why do I have to wait out here when you have a soft warm bed in there?" I asked annoyed.

I heard his sigh and he opened the door, "Please just let me finish changing." He asked, "mhm!" I said and poked his chest, "ow that was hard" I thought. I sat on his bed and waited for him to finish. He came out with his uniform and haori, he grabbed his sword that sat on his wall.

Later   

"what are the details to the mission?" Giyuu asked while we walked, "several hunters have been eaten, but the villagers claim it to be a man-eating bear." I answered, "we've arrived." Giyuu sighed.

"Quite the village." I said, Giyuu nodded to my statement, "let's go, someone has to know something." We walked into a shop with an old lady, "Hello! Do you sell any herbal remedies?" I asked, Giyuu turned his head to me strangely.

"yes, yes my dear, right over there." She responded, "Do you know anything about the dead hunters?" Giyuu asked insensitively. I looked up at him eye wide, "You should go canvass around elsewhere, Tomioka." I said and he walked out.

"Im so sorry about him, he's my partner." I apologized, "It's fine, but you want to know about the hunters? So be it. They went to the mountains and they were all eaten by a bear, that's all." She told me quickly.

"YOU WENT INTO THE MOUNTAINS ALONE AGAIN, DIDN'T YOU?" A man shouted from outside, I looked out the window, he was with a couple other men and they were all yelling at the girl. "Who is that?" I asked.

"That's Yae," She pointed to the girl who was now struggling against the grip of the man. "She's the daughter of Matazou the Matagi. Her father and friends died in front of her after they were attacked by the bear. Ever since then, she's been going into the mountains, attempting to avenge them." The old lady muttered.

Giyuus POV

I walked around, looking for someone to interrogate, I heard a crowd from not that far and went to check it out, "I wasn't alone! Taro was with me!" A girl defended herself. Men kept yelling at her, from "He's a dog!" to "Leave Matazou's vengeance to us men!"

I walked right behind her, I grabbed to what appeared to be a shotgun on her back, The men in front of her stopped yelling, they gasped. She stiffened, "Hey.." She said, I stopped holding onto her shotgun. She slightly turned her foot, "DON'T GO GRABBING MY SHIROBIRE!!" She yelled out and attempted to swing her elbow at my face.

I instantly raised my arm to prevent her elbow thrashing into me, but she stopped before she did anything else. "So, You're Yae." I said, she stood quiet once more. "Tomioka Giyuu, Demon Slayer,  Tell me what happened when the demon attacked you." I demanded.

"Demon? No, they got attacked by a bear." One guy answered, "What is that guy talking about?" another added. She looked at me once more, still quiet.

"Uhh...Are you a police man, sir?" One man came up to me, I looked at him quietly. "No..eh, I'm a  Demon Slayer." I confirmed once again, "Demon..? Ehh..Are you a political official..?" Yae asked.

"No, Our organization is non-political." I answered. One of the men peered into my haori, "What is that at your waist?" He asked, I quietly pulled out my entire sword out of my scabbard, and knelt down. "No, No, No.." The guy waved his hands around.

"Tomioka Giyuu, Demon Slayer." I said again, the other men sighed. "I remember now!" Another man called out, everyone looked at him. "It's the guy who slaughtered that coal burner family in the other mountain range!" He continued, "They said the suspect that was sighted nearby had a half-and-half haori!"