Sparks

‼️ SMUT WARNING! IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE SKIP THE CHAPTER‼️

"Will you marry me?"

Shinobu laid there, did he really just say those 4 words? She got up to look at him in the face. This is a joke, right?

"Are you being serious?" She asked. "No..No you're drunk. You can't be."

"Not that loud please.." he said rubbing his forehead. "I meant it, Will you marry me?" He asked again, starting to worry.

"YOU'RE ACTUALLY PROPOSING?!" She got up instantly, covering her mouth with her hands. She sat over him as he was still laid down, eager for an answer.

"So?" He mumbled, She looked down at him. This changed everything. This meant he wanted to be serious, that he wanted to move on and grow with her. "Yes. Yes I will marry you!" As those words escaped her lips she could feel the sparks in her stomach.

Never in her lifetime as a demon slayer would she have thought to be engaged. "I was worried you were gonna say no." He sighed, he took her in for a long passionate kiss.

Her hands laid on his chest as his right hand was on her hip and his left on the back of her head. The moment grew intense as the kiss grew more passionate. It began to grow rough, with lip biting and dancing with their tongues.

They separated due to having to take a deep breath, if they didn't have to stop who knows for how long it would've lasted. "It's been a while hasn't it?" She said as she looked at him seductively.

"I suppose it has been." He said, as he leaned in once more desperately reaching for her lips. She kissed him softly and slowly but sternly

She began to unbutton her shirt, showing her cleavage. His eyes trailed down to her chest, and his heart grew faster as he grew excited.

"Oh my? Is that all it took to turn you on?" She smirked as she felt the bulge in between her legs. She began to grind slowly on him, watching his reactions carefully.

He moaned quietly, his grip on her hips grew stronger. "Fuck...Shinobu."

He removed his shirt, revealing his well-kept body. We all know what this is leading too.

He desperately reached for her belt, his desire to remove her clothing was driving him crazy. She giggled at his desperation.

By this point, Both of them were naked in his bed. Their tension filled the air and it was hot.

"You don't know how bad I've wanted to do this.." He groaned as he leaned down to kiss her bare breasts, leaving love bites.

She shivered at his sudden movement but she enjoyed it. He began to leave a wet trail of kisses start from her breast down to stomach. She moaned at his every touch.

Soon he reached down to her thighs, this was her favorite part. He put her legs over his shoulders and he slowly kissed down to her clit.

He kissed around it, he avoided her spot specifically. "G-Giyuu you better not be teasing." She moaned as he continued to kiss around.

"mm, and what will you do?" He hummed, He continued to kiss until he reached her clit. He inserted his tongue and went down on her.

She didn't know how he did it but she didn't care. She moaned loudly, pushing his head down. She craved his touch.

He slowly stopped, His two fingers used the same trail as his tongue and he fingered her. "Ah! Ngh~ Giyuu!~" She whimpered.

He inserted his fingers faster, "Come on, Shinobu. You can't cum just yet, we've only started." He chuckled.