Here comes the bus

Valentine

Kadia and I argued over a movie when the front door flew open, and Reese stormed into the house. Rafe was hot on her heels as Kadia, and I stopped bickering and watched.

"This is more entertaining than Netflix," Kadia said.

I arched my brow at her.

A few minutes later, Liam stormed into the house with Romeo trying to stop him. Sage rushed in and smacked into Romeo's back when Romeo stopped.

"Yep, way better," Kadia said.

I shook my head.

"Wait! You don't get to walk away after dropping that bomb on me!" Liam yelled at Reese.

Reese whipped around as Rafe held her back. "I should deck you for being a douche!"

"You kissed Rafe on Halloween!"

Wait. What?

"You fucked a troll!"

Again, what?

"Because you changed!"

"Don't blame me for letting your dick wander to another hole! Oh, God! I need to get tested."

"And get a rabies shot while you're at it," Sage suggested.

We looked at Sage as she smiled and nodded. Pat and Rowan came downstairs.

"What's with the yelling?" Rowan asked.

"Asked dickless wonder!" Reese told Rowan.

"What did you do?" Pat asked.

"Wait. Didn't you hear them yelling?" Romeo asked Pat.

"No, I had my hearing aids off because I was grading papers for RJ," Pat said.

"I'll save us all time. Liam cheated on Reese after Halloween," Sage said.

"He did what?" Casper asked.

We glanced at the front door as Casper, Hayes, Marty, and Bailey stood there.

"I'm so glad I'm not dating anyone," Marty said, walking over to the couch.

Bailey rolled her eyes and joined Marty on the couch. I hate to break it to baby brother, but he's in denial.

"What the fuck, Liam?" Casper asked.

"It was one time, and I regretted it!" Liam shouted.

"One time too many," Hayes said.

Casper turned to Hayes and gave him an incredulous look.

"What? It's not like I cheated, which is stupid," Hayes said.

"I agree with Hayes," Romeo said.

"You agree with anyone that causes others grief," Rafe said.

"True, but I'm usually right," Romeo said.

Kadia stood up, maneuvered around everyone, and walked into the kitchen. What was she doing?

While everyone was fighting, they stopped when they heard popping coming from the kitchen. The microwave dinged. A few minutes later, Kadia emerged from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. We watched as she walked over to the couch and sat down next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked Kadia.

"I needed a snack." Kadia held the bowl of popcorn to me. "Popcorn?"

I shook my head as she shrugged.

"This is bullshit!" Liam snapped.

"Hold up," I said, getting everyone's attention. "You played fast and loose with Reese when you wouldn't commit to her. Everyone told you to be honest, and you chose to ignore them."