Who let the dog out?

Rafe

You would think things would calm down after Reese and Liam talked. Nope, they didn't. It seems that dog Charity wanted to hassle my girl because the coach benched her stupid ass. Let's not forget she tried to insinuate the coach picked Reese because she's dating me since I'm related to the Dean.

Jealousy is a bitch, and Charity is a massive one. You got to love female dogs in heat when they don't get their way.

Volleyball season started, and so did dipshit's antics. Yeah, I'm not a fan. Why would Liam stick his dick to the dog? Does he not have any self-respect?

Reese and I strolled to class when the dog stopped us.

"Oh, isn't that sweet? You moved onto another family member," Charity mocked.

"It's not my fault you're jealous that guys gravitate to me," Reese retorted.

"I can get any guy I want." Charity placed her hand on her hip and gave Reese a smug face.

"Doubtful," I said.

Charity's face snapped in my direction.

"My family and I have standards." I raised my hand over my head. "You don't meet those standards." I lowered my hand.

"Liam didn't have an issue hooking up with me." Charity smirked.

"I wouldn't use Liam as an example since he tends to make horrible decisions. Oh, look, one is standing in front of us."

Charity's lips turned downward.

"Run along, little doggy, before I spray you with the hose." I waved Charity off.

Charity opened her mouth, then closed it as Romeo and Sage walked over to us.

"Oh, yay. Another dog in our pathway," Romeo said.

"That's rich coming from a lame dick like yourself," Charity spat.

Romeo and I rolled our eyes.

"Hang on. I have something for you," I told Charity.

"What?" She asked with her arms crossed.

I pulled my hand out of my pocket and flipped her off. "That's the best I can manage."

Romeo, Sage, and Reese roared with laughter as the dog stormed off in a snit.

"What's with these trolls?" Romeo asked me.

"They crawled out from underneath their bridge, hoping some poor slob takes pity on their stupid asses." I shrugged and glanced at Reese to notice her quietness. "Hey? Are you okay?"

Reese heaved a sign. "Yeah."

The four of us started walking down the hallway.

"I don't understand why a girl would gloat about being someone's side chick. It's not like people will look at you favorably," Reese said.

"It's pure jealousy," Romeo reasoned. "Girls think if they boast about cheating with someone's significant other, it makes them special."

"Special, my ass," Sage said.

I snickered.

"Oh, I'm a side chick who doesn't benefit from anyone but as a piece of ass. Oh, yeah, that's something to be proud of." Sage rolled her eyes.

"Well, I prefer one girl to hoes. Do I look like a farmer?" I asked.

"That depends," Romeo said.

"On what?"