Storm is coming

Rafe

We finished Beauty and The Beast and started another movie. Midway through the film, I glanced at Reese to find her asleep with her head on my shoulder. I twisted my body, slid my arms underneath her, lifted her off the couch, and cradled her bridal style. Reese snuggled into my chest. I carried her upstairs to her bedroom, lay her down, and covered her with the blankets. I leaned over and pressed my lips softly against her forehead.

Reese snuggled into her pillow, pulling her blankets into her. I turned, tiptoed out of her bedroom, and closed the door quietly. I didn't bother to go back downstairs and retired to my bedroom. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

*******
Reese

My phone alarm went off. I pulled the covers from me, stood up, and looked around the bedroom in confusion. What the hell? How did I get from the couch to my bed? It was too early for these questions.

I got ready and headed out for my morning run. Within minutes, Rafe was by my sides, keeping pace with me. We ran until we reached a stopping point to catch our breaths.

"You've been quieter than usual on our run," Rafe mentioned.

"I woke up confused as to how I got from the couch to my bed."

"Oh, that was me."

My brows raised as my jaw dropped open.

"You were drooling on my shoulder."

I gave Rafe a skeptical look. "I don't drool."

"Oh, you drool, alright. You could fill a bucket with your drool."

"I do not!"

"I beg to differ." Rafe waved his finger at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Rafe walked towards me, leaned over, placed his hand on his leg, and pointed at the corner of my mouth. "You still have remnants of drool on the corner of your mouth."

I smacked his hand away. "I do not!"

Rafe chuckled as I tapped him playfully. "I'll call you the drool monster."

As Rafe laughed, I grabbed his nipple and twisted it.

"Ow, stop it!" Rafe smacked my hand away and rubbed his chest.

"Oh, did I find your Achilles heel?"

Rafe stopped laughing and gave me an annoyed look. I tried to grab his nipple again.

"Knock it off, you titty twister!" Rafe pushed my hand away.

"Oh, come on! I thought you enjoy kink!"

Rafe ran from me. "That's Romeo!"

I chased after him. "You can dish it out, but you can't take it!"

Rafe stopped as I stopped. "Oh, you want to bet?"

My eyes widened. I pivoted on my heels and broke out into a sprint. Rafe ran after me. Yeah, I'm not sticking around to experience Rafe's torture. We ran as I jumped over things like the thirty-dash hurdle.

Since the bakery wasn't opened, I ran back to the house. Rafe was gaining on me as I flung the door open and ran up to my bedroom. Once I reached it, I slammed the door shut and locked it. Holy shit!

I padded over to my bed, fell onto it, and passed out.

******
Rafe

I reached the top of the steps when Reese slammed her door shut. My brothers' and cousins' doors opened as they poked their heads out.