A beach excursion

Reese

Sage called me last night and mentioned going to the beach. I guess Rafe wasn't kidding when he mentioned about heading to the beach.

I dressed in a two-piece pair of jean shorts, a tank top, and sandals. I packed my beach bag and left the house. I didn't want to catch my brothers doing weird shit.

I climbed into my jeep and drove to pick up the girls. Sage sat in the front passenger seat while Rowan and Bailey sat in the back seat. I wore my sunglasses as the wind whipped our hair around while I drove to the beach.

"Are the guys meeting us?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah. Romeo said they're bringing Leokadia," Sage said.

We talked on our way to the beach. I pulled into the parking lot, parked, got out, and grabbed my bag. We headed to the beach. When Sage saw Romeo, she dashed towards him. We laughed.

Rowan trudged towards Pat while Bailey walked over to Marty. I stopped and sighed. Even Bailey and Marty act like a couple, and they're friends. I'm hanging out with my crush, who can't see me for dust. Wow, this seems familiar.

I stepped onto the sand, dropped my bag, pulled my tank off, dropped it on my bag, and started running.

*******
Rafe

I stood in the water and rubbed my head as droplets of water flew from it. The girls arrived and ran towards my brothers. Reese stopped. I rubbed the back of my head. She finally walked onto the beach, dropped her bag, and removed her tank top. I stood there as my eyes drifted from her face to her ample chest. Shit.

Reese turned and started running. I adjusted myself before getting out of the water. I didn't need to sport a tent for everyone to see. Once I fixed myself, I walked out of the water and ran after Reese. I took significant strides until I reached her and fell into step with her. We jogged along the beach until we stopped to catch our breaths.

"You were right." Reese focused on her breathing while I concentrated on her perkiness.

I cleared my throat. "About what?"

"Running on sand does provide more resistance."

"Oh, right."

Droplets of sweat dropped down Reese's skin, making their way into her bikini top. Yeah, I needed to cool off. Before Reese reacted, I hoisted her onto my shoulder.

"Rafe! What are you doing?"

I glanced at Reese's ass near my face. Well, I'm not telling you that I'm checking out your assets. I ran towards the water. Reese screamed and pounded on my back. When I reached the water, I dove into it with Reese.

We floated up to the surface with our heads popping out of the water and treading water.

"Was that necessary?" Reese moved her arms around in the water.

"You seemed hot from your little run." I moved my arms and legs in the water.

Reese swam over to me, jumped on me, and shoved my head into the water. I swam behind her, wrapped my arm around her waist, and dragged her through the water. When I got core deep in the water, I stood and tossed Reese into the water.

Sploosh!

I roared with laughter. Then hands grabbed my ankles and yanked. I fell backward into the water. I got to my feet as Reese got to hers. We narrowed our eyes at each other until I chased her. She ran, splashing water everywhere. I caught her and threw her into the air. She spun and landed in the water. I started walking to the shore when Reese jumped on my back. I lost my footing and fell into the water. We wrestled in the water, splashing each other.