Trouble

Rafe

The next day, Romeo accompanied me to the cellphone store to buy a new cellphone. Why do I need a babysitter? I'm quite capable of going to a store and buying a new cellphone myself.

I pulled open the door as Romeo followed me into the store. "Was it necessary for you to come with me?"

You shouldn't have sent your phone flying through the air like a rocket and caused it to explode." Romeo shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and checked out the current phones. Each one had its advantages and disadvantages. Romeo moseyed over to the tablets and played around with them.

While I compared prices on the cellphones, I noticed a guy wearing a ball cap entering the store. My eyes shifted as the hair pricked. The guy ambled over to a display of cases and air tags and lingered in front of it.

A sales clerk made her way to me and greeted me with a smile. "Did you need help?"

"Yeah, I want to purchase this phone." I pointed to the displayed phone.

"I'll grab one in the back and meet you at the counter."

I nodded. The girl strolled to a door and entered, letting the door close behind her. I walked over to Romeo as I glanced at the guy in front of the air tags. The guy glanced at me and shifted his gaze to the display

"Man, this tablet is sweet as hell. It has all the capabilities of what I need." Romeo held the tablet in his hands.

"Don't look, but a guy is standing in front of the phone cases and air tags," I said lowly.

Romeo turned to face me and chuckled. What is my didpshit brother doing?

Romeo placed a hand on my shoulder, obstructing the guy's view while smiling. "Smile and chuckled."

I let out a slight chuckle.

"We need to get your phone and get the hell out of here."

I chuckled and lowered my head to hide my face. "Is that him?"

"Yeah." Romeo maintained his smile.

"I thought so."

Romeo lowered his arm as the sales clerk approached us.

"Can you go with the sales clerk? I'm going to check out the cases," I said.

Romeo gave me a knowing glance but followed the sales clerk to the counter. I sauntered over to the cases, stood opposite the dickhead, and checked out the cases. He removed a case and put it back.

My body tensed as my jaw tightened. My eyes shifted from the cases to his face. I wanted an excellent view of the asshole.

His eyes roamed from the cases and met my gaze. A smirk danced upon his lips. I stared into that prick's eyes as my fists clenched. Then his lips curved upward.

That's all it took. I shoved the display at him as it crashed onto him and knocked him to the floor. The salesclerks' heads jerked in my direction as Romeo whipped around. I climbed over the display, dragged the bastard out, and slammed my fist into his face.

As my fist landed a blow after blow into his face, I called him every name in the book. Romeo reached for me, but I pushed him away and continued my assault.

"Stop!" The clerk screamed.

My teeth clenched as I beat the hell out of the asshole. Romeo dragged me from the guy as a male sales clerk helped him. I struggled in Romeo's grasp as the guy scrambled to his feet and ran out of the store.