Did anyone catch that rabid dog?

Rafe

After the apple festival ended, Nik didn't require our services as much, so he cut our hours. That was fine since we were busy with classes, Reese's volleyball games, and dealing with a rabid dog.

Now, most people would get the hint to stay away from us. Charity didn't get the memo. Oh, no, she was as dumb as a box of rocks. Was Liam drunk when he stuck his dick in her?

Charity cornered Pat after a meeting with RJ. That didn't go well when Rowan was with him. Rowan tied her to a post, impressing Pat.

Next, Charity tried with Val. Have you met my big brother? He despises liars and cheaters. Charity found her hogtied to a bike rack.

Then Charity tried with Marty. This never bodes well since baby brother loves pranks at other's expenses. He turned Charity into a sparkling leprechaun when he blasted her with green dye and gold glitter. Bailey laughed.

Charity struck out with the three of us and attempted to flirt with Romeo. That was a stupid move because Sage beat the hell out of her. You don't flirt with a guy whose girl takes medication for her issues. That's asking for trouble.

Finally, Charity zeroed in on me. I have lesser patience than my brothers. I didn't bother to waste time and caged her stupid ass. You heard me correctly. I bought a metal kennel and trapped her ass in it. She rattled the cage, but I shook my head. My brothers stood with me, trying to figure out how I constructed a cage big enough for a twat.

"How the hell did you build a cage to trap a person?" Romeo asked me.

My brothers glanced at me.

"Did you forget who our dad is?" I asked my brothers.

Charity rattled the cage. "Let me out of here!"

"Damn, Raphael has skills," Pat said.

"No, I can't deal with this train wreck," I said.

Reese walked up to us and noticed Charity in a cage at school. "Do I want to know?"

"I'm not a fan of stupid people, and this dipshit takes the cake," I said.

Reese laughed as I shook my head. I slid my hand into hers and led her away from this bullshit. I would rather do other things than deal with someone who lacks brains.

Reese and I left the school and raced to the house because Mother Nature is a raging bitch. The wind thrashed the rain as it pelted us in the face and drenched us. We ran inside, slammed the door, and stood there like two drowned rats as Casper and Hayes stared at us.

"Mother Nature is a raging bitch and needs to take her meds," I said.

Casper and Hayes chuckled as we bolted up the stairs to our bedrooms to change into dry clothes.

Did you ever try to remove soaked clothes from your body? It's like peeling a banana because that's what you do. You peel them from your body without trying to fall and bust your ass.

I stripped off my clothes as they dropped to the floor and grabbed a towel to dry off. As I dried my hair with the towel, my door opened. Reese stopped and gawked at me while I was freeballing. Her cheeks turned crimson as she shut my door quickly.

I chuckled, tossed the towel to a chair, and pulled on a pair of boxer briefs and sweat pants. As I dragged a pullover hoodie over my head, I opened the door to find her shifting in her spot. I grabbed her hand, pulled her into the bedroom, shut the door, and crashed my lips into hers.

After a few minutes, we broke from our kiss, padded over to the bed, sat down, and faced each other.

"I should have knocked," Reese mentioned.