An apple festival and a reveal

Reese

Odin stopped as we stood behind a building. He removed his hand and ran through his hair before looking at me. "So, you're the girl that dated my brother, and now, you're dating my cousin. Nice." Odin lowered his hand to his waist and nodded.

"I didn't know Liam was your brother when we dated."

Odin peered at me.

"I didn't even know who you were at the party."

"I woke up and discovered you gone. I didn't understand what happened since I thought we connected that night."

"I drank a lot that night because I was angry about Blair and Rafe. I just wanted to forget how I felt about him for one night."

Odin squinted his eyes at me as he scrutinized my face.

"I wasn't thinking clearly that night and made a mistake." I knitted my brows.

Odin scrubbed his face with his hand as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry."

Hurt washed over Odin's face. "Yeah."

I stepped toward Odin, but he raised his hands and backed away from me. Then I noticed Rafe, Kyler, and the girls behind Odin. Rafe knitted his brows.

Oh, God. Why was my world about to implode in me?

I stepped toward Rafe. He stared at me as no one said a word. "I always ruin everything."

Rafe furrowed his brows as I walked away from him with my shoulders slumped. The girls tried to stop me, but I put my hand up and stopped them. It doesn't matter because I killed my relationship with Rafe.

********
Rafe

I shook my head as Odin looked at me.

"Sorry, Rafe," Odin said.

"For what?"

"I didn't realize your girl used me because of you."

"Wait. Hold up." I held up my finger. "Reese let her emotions cloud her judgment and made a drunken mistake. What's your excuse?"

"What?"

I stepped towards Odin. "Did you bother to ask her name or stop it? No, you slept with someone while drunk."

"What does it matter if we had been drinking?"

"Are you kidding me? It matters! What the fuck is wrong with you?"My outburst took everyone aback, but I didn't care.

"Are you kidding me? You had your head up so far up Blair's ass that you couldn't see Reese for dirt!"

"Yeah, I dated Blair. So what? I never slept with someone while they were intoxicated. Owen must be proud of his boys."

Odin hauled off and hit me. My head snapped up as I cocked my hand back, but someone caught my hand.

"Back off!" Val got in between Odin and me and faced Odin.

I glanced at Pat, holding my hand. He released my hand as I lowered it.

Odin got in Val's face. "This is between your brother and me."

Pat, Romeo, and Marty stood next to Val.

"Wrong. This is between you and us. Touch Rafe again, and we'll drop you," Pat told Odin.