Social Media

Nash thought waking up with Morgan in the plush luxury suite was nice, but it was not as wonderful as sleeping with her in his own bed

Nash thought waking up with Morgan in the plush luxury suite was nice, but it was not as wonderful as sleeping with her in his own bed. When the car delivered them to his house. Morgan looked uncertain.

"I know you told me, but this is so normal."

"I keep telling you, I'm just a normal guy."

She laughed. "With a Grammy award and millions of fans."

"Okay, so mostly normal."

He unlocked the door, and they stepped inside. "Who's your decorator? Eric Clapton?"

Nash laughed. She made him laugh a lot, although their day had been stressful with the run in with her sister the night before and the press release and its aftermath. Madison agreed not to discuss the exchange at the hotel. Just like the 'unknown surfer guy', speculation spiraled about his mystery girlfriend. Morgan plastered social media.

In her column, Madison revealed Morgan's identity as her own twin. She included a collage of unflattering pictures. Not all were of Morgan. Madison had the proverbial balls to publish pictures of herself claiming they were of Madison. After Morgan had a terse conversation with her parents because she hadn't mentioned her new boyfriend was a musician, her mother sent her the same pictures. Madison had chopped off the smiling young Morgan and used the pouting images of herself.

Angel barraged social media with the actual pictures and tales of a jealous sister. Nash, who was keen to repair relationships between twins, hated to see the sisters' rift grow wider.

Teasing him about his guitars was the first time Morgan had laughed in hours. If not for the snow, he feared she would have run away. He had to convince her to stay.

In the light of a new day, he hoped things would be better. If Wesley and Angel agreed, he had a plan. He slipped out of bed while Morgan slept after tossing and turning most of the night. Wesley answered, sounding unusually chipper. He listened to Nash's idea. Nash held his breath, waiting for his manager to tell him it was a stupid idea.

"I'll run it by Angel."

Two minutes later, his phone rang. "Is the song any good?"

"It's good enough."

"I'm seeing you and Clyde working on it, with Tillie and your girl looking on. Maybe even the babies playing, but that's up to Tillie." Nash smiled, because Tillie wore the pants in the family. "I'll line up a videographer and a photographer."

By the time Morgan appeared, he had answered calls and texts, ironing out a plan.

"Hey honey-pie."

She forced a smile. "Are there flights?"

"I doubt it. You have the week off. Why not spend it here with me?"

"Because this is too much for me. Madison, social media. It was a lot better when you were a guy with a guitar crashing in your friend's cottage."