Chapter 7

Sunday had passed uneventfully, being spent doing homework. Classes had recently finished for the day, and I was currently sneaking out of my dorm to go to Toms meeting.

This was much easier said then done, considering I had friends everywhere. Finally managing to escape I arrived at the Room of Requirement, smiling as the grand door appeared.

Swinging the door open, this time I wasn't surprised the see the 6 faces I was becoming used to.

" Gentlemen." I greeted as I strode over to the end of the table. Wanting to make some rebellious imprint I hoped up on the table and sat cross cross like last time. I saw Tom roll his eyes, giving me the satisfaction I was looking for.

" Decided to be fashionably late haven't you now." Abraxas slightly jabbed at me.

" Abraxas I'm practically living a double life here! The lot of you have always been all sketchy, and dark, and dangerous. Where as I actually have friends outside of this cult who are already starting to become suspicious of my sudden distance! Not to mention somewhat of a decent reputation to uphold. I'm no angel but I don't want to end up like him." I referenced to Tom at the opposite head of the table, countering Abraxas with my ranting.

" I'll have you know I have managed to uphold an exemplary reputation amongst teachers and students alike. Maybe you're just not clever enough to do so without getting caught." Tom argued back as he stood, hands on the table.

Oh this was about to be fun. Swiveling myself around I stepped back onto the floor before spinning and mimicking his pose.

"  You're not so special Tom. You know who else is tall and hot and has all the girls swooning over him? Romeo De Niro, he even has that Italian accent! And despite being in the same house as you, he's a genuinely good person! You're just a snake. Fitting, no?" I mocked with a taunting head tilt and smile.

" Isla..." Tom warned in a low voice.

" Boys, I think me and Tommy here have some things to settle, head on out. But before you do, my bets on Gryffindor beating Slytherin this Friday. 7 galleons when I win." I finished.

To my slight surprise all five of them got up without much hesitation and headed towards the doors. What an ego boost.

" Deals on Hildegard! Just know we're not going easy on them." Rein called out before closing the door, being the last one. Him, Alexander, and Aldus were on the Slytherin quidditch team. Aldus was captain and keeper, Alexander was a beater, and Rein was the seeker.

I smirked liking the challenge. Killian had this in the bag. I turned my attention back to Tom.

" Now, where were we." I fake questioned him.

" I believe the part where you were talking about how I was tall, hot, and had all the girls swooning over me." He replied with a smirk. Damn. Never gave him credit for the size of his ego. It's larger then I figured.

" Technically, I was talking about how you're not the only hot Slytherin guy, Romeo exists,  and is superior, I might add. I think a lot of the Hogwarts ladies would agree with me." I corrected him. I had re-perched myself on the table and Tom had slowly stalked towards me.

He leaned in, bending down so he was closer to my height. He placed both of his hands next to my hips, as I followed his arms up to his chest, and then to his face. Being this close was giving me flashbacks from the broom closet mess. I held a breath.

" You say that now, but all girls like a little mystery." He spoke looking right into my eyes. I was only able to stare back, paralyzed, as if under a body bond spell. That worried me. I pulled back shaking my head.