Chapter 36

" Wait so you're a what?" Rein asked the question I'd heard a hundred times in the past 20 minutes. I was attempting to explain to everyone what Professor Dumbledore explained to me.

" An extra powerful bitch." Aldus dumbed it down earning a grin from me.

" So what, we have to tip toe around your feelings now?" Xander asked with attitude as I rolled my eyes.

" On the contrary I'm not as weak as the rest of you when it comes to emotions." I replied with a smirk.

" Oh yeah? But you've never seen me crying in a corner, have you?" He argued back. I was about to reply before Nox stepped in.

" Guys, let's stop making bottling emotions up look like an achievement." He spoke wisely as we backed off.

" Do we have any other business in Dublin, Tom?" Abraxas asked as our eyes shifted to the man on the couch.

" No." With that the boys and I shared a glance before I nodded.

" I'm going to go grab them, then we're hitting up the best bar in Dublin." I referenced Mae, Raidon, Killian, and Sean as the boys nodded in approval.

" Tom, you're not invited. We deserve this." I addressed him before making my way out of Abraxas' room and down the hall to collect my friends. I started with Killian and Mae's room, pounding on the door.

" Stop snogging and get out here! We're going to the bar!" I then moved to Raidon's room, knocking and telling him the plan before repeating this with Sean. I then went back to Abraxas' room and told the lot to change. I went back to my room and picked out a brown rouched top with a sweetheart neckline and thin straps , a black skirt and some snakeskin pumps, accessorized with a gold necklace and bracelets.

We met in the hallway, considering we practically filled the floor, and I lead everyone downstairs as excitement grew and chatter filled the air. The Horseshoe bar sat just at the corner of St. Stephens Green and had been an establishment for years. It was a favorite among locals, the interior both classy and comfortably dark.

" How exactly were you planning to get all of us in? Muggles are supposedly strict regarding drinking age." Xander questioned. I turned to look at Mae and we laughed before I answered him.

" What they didn't tell you Xander, is that muggle men are also easily seduced." I laughed as his brows furrowed. I looked back at Mae as we hooked arms, sharing a smirk. We strutted our way to the door and pulled the handle. Once in we made our way to the bar and sat on two stools.

It was simple from there really, we batted our eyelashes , wore innocent smiles, and were granted drinks on the house for ourselves and the boys within a few minutes. I slid off my stool, and headed to grab the boys, not before throwing the bartender a teasing glance.

" In you go." I gestured my hand as I held the door open to the surprised faces.

" You've been in there for like two minutes!" Xander exclaimed as I laughed.

" We make quick work of men when they stand in between us and free drinks." I smirk to which he shook his head but proceeded through the door. After the dinner rush, the place started to fill up for the night, including plenty of girls we wasted no time in matching up with the lot of guys we were here with.

" Now that everyone's had a few drinks, who'd be willing to let Mae and I play matchmaker with some muggle ladies?" I asked the drunken lot as their eyes traveled to us.

" I'm always up for sampling the local delicacies." Aldus replied before Rein, who sat behind him, smacked the back of his head. We watched as Aldus rubbed his head, quickly defending himself and claiming he was just joking. I turned to Mae.