Chapter 28

" Ms. Bitch, wake up, we got to get lunch and pack." I spoke as I shook Mae's arms to wake her. Sitting up groggily she sent me a light glare before seeming to process her surroundings. We shared a smirk and did a quiet high five before I stepped out of the room to let her get dressed.

After she was done, I came back in and locked eyes with her while gesturing to Killian who was still out. She read my thoughts as she mimicked my mischievous smile. I pulled out my wand, using aguamenti to conjure water as Mae did the same.

" I REFUSE TO BELIEVE MY PATRONUS IS A GOLDFISH. ITS NOT." Killian yelled as he shot up from slumber after being doused with water. Mae and I broke into laughter at the snippet of his dream he accidentally shared.

A/N : no goldfish slander meant, it just fits so ironicaly with his character, as a goldfish would be the polar opposite of whatever patronus Killian would conjure!

" Not cool ladies. Begone, go find the others and leave me be." Killian said as he crossed his arm's, annoyed.

" Fine boy, but you better be packed and down in the great hall by 11:00." I replied before closing the door behind Mae and I. We continued to recap the night and laugh as we made our way around.

" Ok, bets on where Nagini ended up with Aldus last night?"  I asked Mae while carefully making our way through the Gryffindor common room, avoiding bodies.

" I'm torn between some sort of broom closet, since Aldus seems like the kinky 'riskque shag in a not so secluded location' type, or the 7th year girls dorms, farther away from the party where they can have a intimate and sentimental night, like Nagini would want." I hummed in agreement, impressed at her accurate assumptions.

We decided on the seventh year girls dorms, figuring Aldus would do what Nagini was comfortable with since he seemed to genuinely like the girl. Mae and I made eye contact, going back and forth, urging the other to knock first. I eventually knocked and we jumped slightly when the door was automatically opened, revealing Nagini.

It appeared she had been awake for a while, which I was happy to see, knowing Aldus didn't just leave her when they woke this morning. My eyes scanned her features, relieved to see she had a little glow to her, eyes warm and smile consistent.

" So everything went well? You're happy?" Mae asked the girl to which she nodded.

" Everything went great. He's a genuinely good guy and I don't regret it. Neither of you have to find crazy ways to cheer me up, I'm already on cloud nine." Nagini grinned with a blush, Mae and I unable to help ourselves, pulled her in for a hug. We stayed in each others embrace for a minute, savoring it before pulling away.

" Any ideas where Sean or Raidon are?" I asked Nagini as we descended the tower steps.

" Raidon, I'm not sure, but Sean is definitely back in his dorm by now, probably been there all night. He's not very comfortable with falling asleep anywhere that isn't his bed." Nagini explained in detail. Mae and I sent a little look to each other. Poor Sean had taken their close relationship the wrong way all these years.

We made our way through the halls, and down into the basement, entering Hufflepuff common room. We quietly went up the boys dorm stairs until we got to the fifth floor, knocking and slowly pushing the door open once we heard a 'come in'.

" Morning Sean!" Nagini greeted happily as Mae and I held in a painful cringe. Sean seemed to sense something, but nonetheless let a genuine smile grace his face as he replied.

" Morning Nagini, Mae, Isla. Hope you all got some rest, though it's doubtful." Sean playfully stabbed, gesturing towards Mae and I. The girl and I shared a side glance, he wasn't wrong, but he'd be destroyed if he found out about Nagini and Aldus, so we played along and steered away from the topic.