Special Chapter! Extra one-shot

This was inspired by the lyrics of Last Friday Night by Katy Perry, and it fits so well, so I had to.

"Silly me! It appears I forgot my professors copy of 1,000 Magical Herbs and Fungi! Chat amongst yourselves as I fetch it, but don't make too much of a ruckus." Professor Samantha Sage spoke as she made her way out of the greenhouse.

As you can imagine talking erupted the second she was out of the door.

" Can someone fill me in on what happened at the party last night? I had to miss it, but I  heard it was bloody insane." A 6th year, Delilah Whittmore asked.

A/N! Alrighty guys, I feel like it'd be really fun to make this sort of interactive and have you leave comments on each line to guess who they came from! Realistically some would be random side characters, but I'm curious to see which line you guys think fits who!

" There was a stranger in my bed."

" There's a pounding in my head."

"Glass shards all over the room."

" Music blasting full volume."

" I still smell like that mini bar."

" Think Jonah's passed out on the floor"

" A 6th year almost barbecued"

" Think it's a hickey or a bruise?"

" Pictures of last night ended up getting out, I'm screwed... oh well."

" Its a blacked out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled!"

"Damn..." Delilah trailed off in disbelief, not realizing there was more to hear.

" Last Friday night..."

" Yeah we danced on table tops."

" And we took too many shots."

"Didn't we kiss?"

"Oi I forgot... last Friday night.."

" We went streaking round the grounds."

" Skinny dipping in the dark."

" Then had a ménage à trois."

" Last Friday night... mates I think we broke some laws."

" Always say we're gonna stop." A chorus of laughter broke through the room. You can't stop teenagers from partying, everybody knows that.

"This Friday night, let's do it all again!" Cheers and hollers sounded, and just as they settled down, Professor Sage opened the greenhouse door. And to think the faculty has no clue.