Ending Authors Note

It's finished!!!

This is really exciting for me, and it's rather ironic it's on Harry Potters birthday (July 31st). I've been working on The Beginning of the End for over a year, possibly two though I haven't kept track, and it's so satisfying to have it completed!

Some notes about the ending, though it wasn't written for readers to see, yes, Tom did turn Isla into a horcrux at some point before they broke apart, which, looking at his character, isn't terribly shocking. Logistically I figured it was possible since Harry became one (though on accident). Then when Harry beat Voldemort during their final duel, Isla seeing what she believed to be Voldemorts death (though I suppose it technically was, though let's ignore that lmao) triggered an outbreak of her Kaseti powers. The intense and pure power produced by Isla was enough to destroy the final horcrux within her, and so, she was the one to permanently "kill" Voldemort.

Also REIN IM SORRY. However, if you noticed, there's subtle hints of his lack of confidence in Tom and his morals. He's unlike the other death eaters at his core, for example he was the only one who could cast the patronus charm, and finally his close relationship with Isla created a strain between him and Tom. Combining all these together proved to be a fatal combination for our poor boy.

I'm welcome to any other questions you've got and will do my best to answer them! <3

I've already gotten ideas and a start on a second book, After the End, so keep an eye out for that! I'm planning to make this a Trilogy ( The End Trilogy ) so I'll be continuing and expanding this little Harry Potter based world I've developed!

Again thank you all so much for reading and supporting this book! I hope you've enjoyed the magic as much as I have!

Cheers Loves🪶 🤍