Important Authors Note!

My loves, I had to make a special notice for this because it's, well, it's a lot.

From here on out is going to be a particularly difficult, emotional, but spicy af time period I like to call Hell Week. If the title makes you nervous it should tbh. Now I'm not going to be like some authors and do drastic things for no reason, it makes sense, or at least to me it does heh, but you should see pieces fit into place on this puzzle I've built. Keep in mind it is not a happy little puzzle with a scenic view and bright colors like some Bob Ross painting. It is going to be heartbreaking like the man this entire book is based on. As much as I value imagination and interpretation, Tom Riddle and what he became is by no means a fairytale ending. Naturally, the world I've created around him, including my girl Isla, will match. While there is a ghost of beauty in even the most unspeakable stories, the tragedy and pain should not be overshadowed.

This is probably the last A/N I will make in this book (aside from little things), so I'm letting y'all know now that there will be an Epilogue that clears up some things and jumps into the future to conclude this tragic tale. I would love to answer any questions y'all may have seeing as the ending has a lot of complexity behind it but it's by far my favorite part. That being said I'll try and fit everything into the epilogue in a flowy way.

Warnings:
Destruction
Injury
Range of traumatic events
Death (s)

If you've stayed invested this far, thank you!!! It seriously means a lot, and I don't think you'll be disappointed. Additionally, I'll continue to live by my authors philosophy that if you didn't cry at least once, I haven't achieved the stories full potential.

Cheers Loves🪶 🤍