two

Jay and I entered our apartment to Cara taking out groceries from her green bag. "Hey guys!" She spoke happily, as always. 

     "Hello," I said, setting my keys on the counter top. 

      "You look happy," Cara said. 

       "She caught herself a hot, tall, singing hunk!" Jay exclaimed. I groaned out loud. Really Jay? 

     "Oooh," Cara gushed. 

     "And she got his number!" Jay added. I rolled my eyes. Yeah, he's not good at keeping secrets to himself. I still trust him though. 

      "Hmm, who is this hottie so you speak?" Cara asked, leaning across the counter. 

       "I didn't speak of him! Loud mouth Jay did!" I said, pointing to Jay, who was playing with my dog, Jet. He was a little french bulldog. I got him a few years and he's my baby. 

      "Still. Start spilling!" I pulled the stool out and took a seat. 

     "His name is Luke and he's in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer," I told her. Cara dropped the two oranges that were in her hand as she froze. 

      "Hey!" Jay scolded. "I'd still like to eat those bruise free, thank you!" He said, picking them up off the floor. 

      "The Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer?" She asked in shock and some excitement. 

      "Yes," Jay said, standing back up. 

      "What's the problem?" I asked her. 

      "Um, have you been living under a rock? 5 Seconds of Summer is the biggest Pop-Rock band in Australia!" Cara explained to me.  

       "Well, good for them, then!" I said unenthusiastically. Cara rolled her eyes at me. 

       "You've heard their music! Youngblood, Want You Back, Lie To Me, Amnesia, She Looks So Perfect..." Cara froze, waiting for me to remember. 

        "That was them???" I asked her, now remembering those songs. She nodded. 

       "And most of those songs were sung by Luke mostly. He's the lead vocalist," Jay explained. 

        "And why didn't you tell me that?" I asked Jay, who had Jet in his hands, walking to me. 

       "I didn't realize till Cara said something about it," he stated, handing Jet to me. I craddled my puppy in my arms as he licked my face. 

(Luke's POV)

      I walked back into the studio and all the boys look up at me. "What?" I asked as they all shared the same look. 

     "5 Seconds Of Summer lead singer, Luke Hemmings, out with mystery brunette?" Ashton read aloud. I furrowed my eyebrows at them. I was with a brunette? When? 

      "What?" I question to myself. I walk up to the phone and there was a paparazzi photo taken of me and Danielle. Oh...that brunette. "Oh," I said with a slight chuckle. 

       "Oh?" Michael asked as I walked away. 

       "That's Danielle Jackson!" Calum said. I picked up my coffee cup and nod. 

       "Yeah, so?" 

        "So? Why didn't you tell us about this?" Ashton asked me, following Calum's statement. 

        "I did," I said nonchalantly. 

       "When?" 

        "Two years ago," I said. After saving Danielle from that flying priest, I had told Ashton all about it on the phone that very night because he called me just as I walked away from her.