three

I was finishing my hair as I hear Cara from outside my room. "Dani!" 

      "Yeah?" I asked. 

      "I think I ripped my shorts. Does it look bad? Where are you?" She asked before turning the corner and entering the room. I put my curler down and Cara turned around and showed me the rip on the back of her shorts. 

       "How'd you rip your shorts?" I asked her. 

        "I snagged it on my closet door," she explained. 

     "It doesn't look bad. Just looks apart of the shorts," I told her. She nodded and turned back around. "You look cute," I said. 

      "Thanks!" Cara said, fixing her hair on her shoulder. "Could say the same about you, but you're not even dressed." I chuckled and curled another strand of hair. "What's wrong?" 

        "I just don't know what to wear." Cara narrowed her eyebrows a little bit at me in the mirror. 

        "Honey, your a model and you own a freaking mall behind those doors," she said. I laughed. "And you're telling me you have nothing to wear?" 

        "I just don't know, okay!" I said. I turned off my iron and set it down. 

         "Well, come on then." Cara grabbed my hand and walked me to the closet. Opening the door, we began to rummage through the closet. I grabbed some pants and threw them on my bed as I went through my drawers to find a shirt. Cara pulled out a light brown shirt and a leather jacket and tossed it to my bed. I grabbed some boots to go with it and began to change. 

        "Do you want bracelets?" Cara asked me, looking through my jewelry box. 

        "Yeah, just get me a few. And pull out my ring too," I asked her. She nodded and pulled them out as I came into view in my final outfit of choice. Cara smiled at me 

        "See! Beautiful!" I took the pieces of jewelry from Cara's hands. Putting in some earrings in the process, Jay walked in my room. 

       "You guys look hot!" Jay commented. I rolled my eyes. 

       "Could say the same about you," I said through the mirror. 

        "Oh yeah," Jay said. He struck a pose and shot his head back, showing off his...whatever it was. "I'm super sexy!" Cara laughed at him and I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, you guys ready to go? Line's gonna be long." I grabbed my bag that had my phone and wallet in it and we all left my room. Refilling Jet's water, I said goodbye to him before we left the apartment and walked to Jay's car. 

(Luke's POV) 

     I was looking ok Instagram when I saw Danielle's Vogue preview. She was tagged in the post as well. Should I check her page out? I mean, it couldn't hurt. 

       Hitting her name, the page loaded up as I see the blue check pop next to her name. 

@daniellejackson 

dani

✨Model, Fashion Designer

🤍Founder of @zavinastyles

🌺"You can hurt me on the outside, but you can never break me on the inside." 

     Read her bio. I went scrolling to her pictures and her first one was another Vogue preview. Her next post had a slideshow of pictures of some of her modeling. Three photos of her in a jean jacket and a Calvin Klein bra top.