thirty

A/N: I screwed up the award show order. Instead of it being the AMA's, it is supposed to be the Aria Awards. I would change all the AMA's parts, but I do not remember what all chapters I mentioned it in. So moving forward from here, it is the Aria Awards. Enjoy!

****

(Danielle's POV)

"And the winner for Album of the Year goes to..." The drum roll from the back of the stage began to play out as I was crossing my fingers and holding Luke's hand, wishing for the win, holding Crystal's hand in the other. "Youngblood, 5 Seconds of Summer!"

I threw my head back in relief with a big smile on my face as the boys stood up. I went to let go of Luke's hand before he pulled me up with him. I gave him a hug. "Camera right in front of us, kiss my cheek," he whispered. I kissed his cheek like he said before releasing him as I remained standing, giving them their ovation. The award was handed to Ashton once they got to the stage and he looked back out to the audience

"Wow, thank you so much! This is incredible!" Ashton said.

"Our third win today, I can't even believe it. And honestly, this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for all of our fans! We owe you guys a lot!" Calum said in the mic.

"We'd like to thank all our producers and writers and our entire crew that has helped us make this album," Michael shouted out.

"We'd also like to thank our entire tour crew that has been with us from beginning to end in our comeback year, they made this entire album and journey possible so a big thank you to everyone who is involved. Thank you to our fans, we love you so much!" Luke ended it off and they were directed off the stage. Crystal and I stood up and followed Devin to their room again for the third time tonight. This was just getting better and better.

Every award they got tonight: Best Group, Best Pop Release, and Album of the Year, was very well deserved.

"Congratulations!" Crystal and I chorused to the boys. I reached Calum first and gave him a tight hug. He smiled into my neck and thanked me. I moved into Ashton, giving him a big squeeze. I then moved into Michael, giving him a hug.

"Three awards in one night, I'm kind of exhausted," he said. I laughed before releasing him and giving Luke a hug on the side of his body.

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel it too," Luke joked back. I shook my head into Luke's chest when I felt Luke's lips touch the top of my skull. He planted a kiss on my head before releasing his grip from me. Was that purposeful and habitual? I couldn't tell.

"Do we have to go back out there since all of our nominations have been announced?" Calum asked his publicist.

"No, but we gotta head back to the award carpet and take your pictures. So let's head out there. You girls can stay in here if you'd like." Devin grabbed one of the awards and handed it to Mikey before they all left the room.

"Um, by chance, did you happen to see-"

"When Luke kissed your head?" Crystal said, in the mirror looking at her eye.

"Ye-yeah. Yeah, that," I said. "I don't know if that was purposeful or not," I told her.

"Well, if I'm being honest, it looked purposeful to me," she said, turning around to face me. "And I promise I'm not just saying that." Ever since that kiss we had on the red carpet, things have been feeling different for me towards Luke. I don't know why! It's like that damn kiss was like poison or something! Even though we stayed separated until we had to find our seats in the theater, we've been holding hands throughout the entire show and I wasn't even noticing until the last category we were out there for was being announced. I don't know, it's just, different.