nineteen

I had gone to dinner with Michael's girlfriend, Crystal as she came in from LA a little after we did. I met Crystal a month before my fight Luke. I was always asking her advice on what I need to do to keep this relationship in full gear and make it look real. After my talk with Michael, I wanted to talk to her about what I should do.

"The guys have the Aria's coming up in a week or so. You're going aren't you?" Crystal asked me. The Aria Awards are in two weeks and I wasn't looking forward to it, to be honest.

"I have to," I told her. Robyn and Terry are forcing me to go to the red carpet so we can debut our relationship on the carpet. Can this be done yet? "I really don't want to but that's our "debut" red carpet. But, yay me!" I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at me with a chuckle and brought her cup down from her mouth.

"I think you guys will be just fine," she said.

"Yeah, maybe!" I said, clapping the French fry salt off my hands. "We haven't argued in two weeks. I guess that's improvement." She laughed at me and placed a tip on our table. We both got out and left the diner, walking down the street, heading back to the hotel as the sun was beginning to set.

"Michael has been talking about some night club that's past the freeway I think. Would you wanna go?" Crystal asked me. As much as going to a night club sounds crazy fun, I don't really know if I want to.

"Eh, I don't know. Crazy crowds, drinks, and me just passing out hours ago, I don't know about that!" I said. "Besides, I'm not really much of a party - drinking kind of person," I told her. Crystal turned to me, eyes in shock.

"Really?" She asked. "That's kinda surprising! I take you as the girl who starts the tequila train!" I chuckled a little.

"I used to be. Then I never stopped to board!" I admitted to her. I was a light drinker. If I ever choose to drink, it's most likely wine or champagne. On certain occasions, I take up to three tequila shots and I don't go over, unless somebody I know is sober to take me home that I trust. And to be honest, that's not very many people in my life.

"That's usually the fun ones!"

I grabbed my phone and called Crystal. I was alone and board in the hotel room and Calum and Ashton just left over fifteen minutes ago to go to that club with Luke and Michael. I know Crystal would have had to be as I bored as I was.

"Hello sister sister," she said.

"I'm bored," I complained. "Come down to the room," I said.

"Alright, sure!" She said in her cute laugh. The phone cut to an end and not too long later, a knock appeared at my door. I got off my bed and opened the door before running back, jumping into my blankets. Even though I was kind of tired, I was still bored and wanted company.

"So, have you talked to Luke?" Crystal asked me.

"Ehh, a little I guess," I said. "He told me the reporters took down the video and it wouldn't come back out. Unless they want to be sued for five hundred thousand."

Luke told me all about his trip to TMZ to get that video taken down. He almost got himself in trouble for almost getting into a fight with the reporter who recorded, commented, and posted my video. Robyn did her manager work and Terry did the rest of his publicist work, you know, whatever he does. And Luke told them he'd sue $500,000 if it were to be brought up or seen on the internet again.

"Damn! Hemmings don't mess around," Crystal commented.

"I guess not," I said, reaching for my television remote. Crystal walked over to me and took the remote. I laughed at her and scooted over on my arm as I was laying down on my bed.