eighteen

{Ashton's POV}

     We were able to make it through the crowd and it wasn't as crazy.  We stopped and turned around, waiting for Luke and Danielle to make their way through. And Danielle didn't look too good. She looked pale in the face and her hand looked extremely shaky in Luke's. 

       "Um, how bad is Dani with crowds like this?" Calum asked Terry and Robyn out of concern. 

       "She's not the biggest fan, but I think she'll be able to pull through," Robyn responded. Really?

       "Pull through?" I asked, not believing her one bit. 

       "Look at her!" Michael followed. "She looks absolutely awful." Right after he said that, I saw Luke stop and point to a reporter. 

       "Uh oh," Terry said. I leaned over a little to see who he was talking to. One of the guys who had a camera was in his face and Luke was pointing at him, while saying some words. And he didn't look happy at all. 

       "What's going on?" Calum said. I shrugged, trying to figure it out myself. After Luke walked away, I saw Dani's eyes shut. And before I knew it, she fell backwards on the ground. 

       "Shit!" Robyn expressed loudly. She dropped her phone on her suitcase and went running at Danielle in the circle.

       "Did she just pass out?" Calum asked, moving forward. I nodded. 

       "Dammit!" I said. 

       "Oh god," Michael murmured. 

       "I thought she was gonna be fine!" Devin said, sounding guilty. Why does he sound guilty? "Dammit!" 

        "Devin, what are you talking about?" Terry asked behind me as I watched the situation. Dani was lying on the ground, surrounded by tons of cameras. But I saw Luke right by her side, in her face, and it seemed like he was trying to wake her up. 

       "Luke said something about her not liking big crowds. And I didn't really listen to him." 

       "ARE YOU INSANE!?" Michael asked him angrily. 

        "There's a thing called anxiety!" Calum said. I decided to leave and take off towards the crowd. I don't want all these cameras on her like this. I was followed by Terry and we pushed our way through. 

      "No cameras, please!" Terry shouted. "Everyone needs to turn them off and leave. Right now! Give her some space guys!" 

       I made it to her side and Dawson swapped with me, getting everyone away. Luckily as I got there, Dani was beginning to wake up. "Oh thank goodness," Luke said, letting out a breath. Robyn, Dawson, and Terry seemed to do a good job and moving everyone out of the way. 

       "DJ, are you okay?" I asked her, sitting her up straight, and giving her the water bottle that fell out of her bag. But she rejected it. 

       "Just get me out of here," she begged. I looked at Luke and he gave me a sad look. 

        "Here, let me help you," Luke said. Dani seemed to allow him to as he picked her up on her two feet. I grabbed her suitcase and her water bottle and stood up. Luke handed me her backpack and I strapped it on as he walked Dani through the rest of the way, holding her. She placed her head on his chest, eyes closed. 

      She's gotta be claustrophobic. 

{Michael's POV}

    The car pulled up to the hotel and Luke helped Dani step out of the car. She seemed to have been walking just fine but she was still light headed. And I could she was.