500 Years of Solitude

--

--

Caroline, Bonnie, and I enter the dorm room carrying a tray of food. "Okay. Time to wake up, sleepy head." I call out, "No. I'm not leaving this bed." Elena grumbled, "Which is why we brought breakfast to you." Bonnie tells her as we pull the blanket off of Elena. "What's all this?" Elena asked, "This is your breakup breakfast!" Caroline calls out, "My what?"

--

I opened a bottle of orange juice, as Caroline opens a bottle of champeign. i just drink the juice, as they make mimosas, "So that's it? You're giving up?" Bonnie asked, "As she should! He did say, and I quote, "I'm a bad person. I am bad for you. And I'm choosing to let you go."" Caroline says, "You memorized my break up?" Elena asked, "Of course I did." Caroline hands Elena the glass. "Drink this." Elena takes the drink, as I hold up my juice.

"I just have to face reality. When Damon makes up his mind about something, it's done." Elena says, "Yeah." Elena's phone begins to ring on a neighboring dresser, causing Elena to perk up. Caroline goes to pick up the phone, "It's Stefan." Elena sighs, "Tell him I don't feel like talking." I then chimed in, "She doesn't feel like talking." Caroline then says, "She doesn't feel like talking." --
While they celebrated downstairs, I walked upstairs and opened the door smiling softly. "Little witch, and mini witch has joined the party." Katherine rasped out making me smile softly, as I rubbed my stomach. I walked over and sat on her other side mirroring Stefan. "Just came to give you this." I say, as I held a white rose. "A minute please?" I asked Stefan who nodded and left the room.
"What do you want? Any thought on that spell I asked" she asked me making me smile, "You know.. Celia has told me stories about the helpless girl who stole from Klaus." I said and stood as I walked across the room and plucked the image of Katherine Stefan had. "She was on your side you know? The girl who loved not only Elijah, but the Salvatores as well. She understood the feelings and bindings of love, and the heartbreak of loosing a child." I said and placed it back on the table.
"She always kept can eye on you after that, an ear into the wind you know? Except now that she's within me, and i'm.. expecting.. she wont let me do it Katherine, I'm sorry. We dont know how big of an impact it'll have on the baby, let alone me." I tell her and walk over brushing hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry."
--
I walked out of boarding house, and towards the Lockwood estate, onyl to pack my things while everyone is distracted.
--
Elena walked into her dormroom finding a note on her bed.
Lena,
I'm sorry I never told you, but I'm switching to online classes. I'm also leaving Mystic Falls for awhile. I'm going to stay with the babies father, I'm sorry I never told you who it was. It's Klaus Mikealson. I'm leaving for New Orleans for awhile.
Goodbye for now,
Aaliyah Lockwood