The Last Day

I walked in from my walk around the property, to see my mom on the ground. "Mom!" I yell and run over to her. She's on the ground unconscious. "Mom wake up." I say as I felt for a pulse. I sighed in relief as I found one, She's alive. I slide my phone out and call 911.

-

I sit beside my mom, as Tyler walks in. "Ty." I breathed and jumped up. I ran over and jumped into his arms hugging him tightly. "What are you doing here?" I hissed at him. "What are you talking about? Mom's hurt." Tyler tells me, "I can handle mom Ty. You need to leave, Klaus needs a wolf for the sacrifice, He's after you." I told him. "Okay, just.. lets deal with mom and you can help me sneak back out." he tells me and I nod sighing. "Besides I missed you." He said making me laugh, "I missed you to idiot."

Tyler goes over to the window to look out, as I held moms hand. Suddenly mom stirs and wakes up, and Tyler's standing by the window. "Tyler? Aaliyah?" Mom asked looking from him to me. "Mom." Tyler says and He kisses her on the forehead. "You're back." She says and he chuckles, "I'm back."

"Mom what happened?" I asked, "I guess I'm just really clumsy." She tells me and I nod not believing it.

I grabbed my phone and texted Elena

I think Klaus compelled my mom into an accident so Tyler would come home. 

I locked my phone as it sent and I looked up at Tyler so turned to me.

When mom falls asleep, Tyler then asks, "Wheres Noah?" I clear my throat and say, "It didn't work out, I see him as my boyfriend and Klaus made it so he sees me dead. He's locked up." I looked into my brother's eyes, as he went to say something. Suddenly he loked behind me and asks, "What are you doing here?"

I turned and saw Jules. "I should be asking you that. I told you not to come." Jules snapped, "She's my mother. I had to." Tyler told her, "Now we have to get out of here; Lock ourselves up before tonight." Jules says and sends me a nasty look. "Wait." I call out as I jog outside after them. 

We turned the corner to see Caroline, "Tyler? Jules." She says and Jules looked from me to Caroline, "I'll give you a few minutes." Jules says, "Thank you." Tyler says, "Just a few, Tyler." Jules snaps, "I got it." She leaves so we can be alone.

"She's just making sure I'm safe." Tyler tells Caroline. "So what, are you two, like, friends now?" Caroline asks, "She's been helping me. How are you?" Tyler asks, "Aaliyah told me about your mom. I just came to check in on her." Caroline says and I smile softly. "She's banged up, but she'll be okay." Tyler tells her."And you? Um...How's everything with you?" I asked, "I'm hanging in there." Tyler tells us. "Good." Caroline says, "Yeah. I should get going. Jules and I need to get on the road." Tyler tells us, "You're leaving again?" Caroline asks, "He has to Care." I say with a look."I left for a reason, Caroline." Tyler tells her, "Your explanation must have got lost in the mail, along with your goodbye." Caroline snaps, "Well...Take care of yourself, and you.. be careful." Tyler tells us. "Tyler..." Caroline says, but Suddenly Caroline holds her head and screams and a moment later so does Tyler. Maddox appears from behind a car with this hand outstretched in a claw pointed at Tyler. Greta appears behind Caroline and injects vervain into her. 

I hold my hands up towards Greta as I chanted 'Le specto tre colo ves bestia.' She screamed and then choked as I continued to chant. "Le specto tre colo ves bestia." She falls to the ground dead, as I hit the ground everything going black.

--

"She's finally waking up." Katherine says and I groan as I lean up. "Aaliyah Lockwood" A man spoke and I looked up, "I'm Klaus, and we need to have a chat."

-

Elena and I  walk in the dark through the forest. "Where are we going?" Elena asks, "This way." I tell her guiding her. "What'd he do to you Aaliyah?" She asked me. "He threatened everyone Elena, and made me a deal. I'll break the curse and he'll let Noah go. If I don't he kills everyone I've ever loved." I whispered. "God, I can't see anything." She says and I rubbed my hands together before lighting fires all around us. Elena sees someone lying on the ground. She rushes over to her. It's Jenna. "Jenna? Jenna, Jenna! Jenna? Hey, hey, Jenna! Jenna!" 

She can't find a pulse, "Oh, my God. No. Jenna! No!" She yelled and looked at me, "He killed her? Why? I did everything that he asked."  Jenna wakes up with a gasp, "She's not dead. She's in transition." Elena looks at me horrified, "I'm sorry Lena." I told her and took my place.