Chapter 14 Critics Review

Mary's POV:

Yesterday's performance was the talk around school. Everyone was talking about the big fight and Louis's entrance. I think it did even better than the first one. That morning most people had a newspaper from the PR Department or were talking about. The PR Department is making bank on the newspapers. I walked down the hallway after finishing class, everywhere I went people were talking about it. I'm walking down the hallway including a male golden retriever student who was walking in front of me as I listen in on people's conversations while the PR team is yelling. 

"The truth about the second day's performance is all right here! Don't miss the issue!"

I take a glance at the newspaper to see Legoshi in his costume.

"What the!? This wolf is scary!" Commented a female Wallaby.

"Your right," replied the parrot, "Too bad I didn't see the second showing."

"Huh!? I saw the second show!" Exclaimed the donkey next to her.

"Seriously?"

"Really? How was it?" They both looked at their friend

"It was amazing! Tons of punching and kicking!"

What?

"And at the end the wolf took out a machine gun, and the tiger was set on fire!"

What the Rex is going on, that did not happen at all!

I continued to walk down the hallway to my own annoyance at what people were saying.

That's news for you, some may tell the full truth while others may warp it.

I know the truth, can't deny that. I walked to the area that Susan has chosen for us to have a picnic to have lunch. I see they were all sitting on a blanket under the tree's shadow.

"Hey Mary, did you get the stuff?" Asked Susan.

"Yes I did." I lifted up a grocery bag that I got from the school store. "Ready for the picnic?"

"Yay!" Cheered Lucy as I sat down.

Jacob at the moment was leaning against the tree while doing some school work.