Chapter 19 Dinner with Legoshi

Mary's POV:

Today is the 29th of May. It's been a few weeks since the hangout in room 701 with the canines. And I must say it was a blast. Today was a normal day, except that after school we rushed back to our dorm. At the moment I am day dreaming, thinking of happy thoughts.

"Hey Mary, we're ready." Said Susan as she poked her head out of the bathroom.

Just remembered today was salon and pedicure day. At the moment I was sitting on the floor while I let my toenails dry. Lucy comes walking out of the bathroom with a barber's cape on as she was redoing her highlights in her hair.

I looked up, "looking good."

"Thanks. Wanted to update my highlights" Lucy grabs her phone before returning to the bathroom.

"Is the curling wand plugged in?" I asked

"Yes." Replied Lucy

I carefully stood up and walked on my heels to the bathroom so my newly painted toe nails wouldn't get ruined. I walked in to see Lucy waiting till it was time to wash the dye out and Susan is leaning over into the shower as she is washing her hair.

"I'm gonna go for a balayage style look." Said Lucy

I picked up my hair brush as I see through the reflection of the mirror Susan giving a thumbs up. For my hair, I just need to brush it out first before using the wand. I brush my hair as I listen to Susan and Lucy talk.

"Do we have a meeting today?" Asked Lucy

"Yeah, Sanu says that it's to discuss an upcoming event." Replied Susan as she grabbed her tail to dry her wet hair.

"Sounds exciting." Exclaimed Lucy, "Hopefully it'll be good."

"Same."

Susan walked up next to me as all three of us stood in front of the mirror. I put down my brush and picked up the curling wand. I gently wrapped my hair and curled it, I didn't keep it like that for long. After about 8 seconds I let go and the result was a curl. I did this for about 8 seconds before letting go. The result was a nice curl. I did this about seven times. I put the wand down and looked at myself.

Pretty good.

I do enjoy my natural wavy hair. I looked over at Susan through the reflection as she finished drying her hair.

"Can I have the blow dryer please?"

I picked up the dryer and handed it to her.

"Thanks."

She flips on the dryer as Lucy removes her barber's cape, "hey Mary, can you help me rinse?"

"Sure." I walked over to the shower and grabbed the shower head.

Lucy leans over the tub as I begin to rinse the dye out. I waited until the water was clear before Lucy pointed to her shampoo and conditioner. I reached over and poured a bit on her hair and began to wash. Then after rinsing that I did the same with the conditioner. When everything was done I turned off the water, Lucy stood there for a bit so the water would drip off. I handed her a towel and she wrapped it around her shoulders.

"I'm gonna go paint my nails." Lucy leaves the bathroom as I follow her out.

She sits down next to the window and chooses a nail polish. But her attention was quickly changed to something happening outside.

"What are the boys from 701 doing?" Lucy asks.

I walked over and looked. Near the boys dorm, in the center between the other dorm he boys were sitting on the ground with nothing but shorts on and scissors in their hands.