Chapter 28 This feeling

Mary POV:

Saturday was so long, I have to admit, I feel like I was turning into Lucy quickly. Our finals are less than 1 week away, so there's a lot of pressure on all students. So much stress, so much studying. At the moment in our dorm we were all trying to get some rest and study at the same time before the Drama Club meeting. Not to mention the Meteor Festival that is after finals on the 24th. At the moment, Susan and Lucy were laying on the ground going through school work, but I was staring out the window. I wasn't in the mood for studying but something was on my mind. Legoshi.

After almost 3 months of knowing him, there's something about him that makes me feel something. I don't know what it is but it feels foreign. After all the boys I met over the years, Legoshi stands out. Maybe because of how he has treated me, or when we first met. He is a very shy, polite and a bit awkward sometimes but a good person.

Lucy notices, "Mary has been staring out the window for an hour." she leans over to Susan, "Is she home sick?"

Susan looks over, "I wouldn't say home sick, but maybe she's just having a lazy day."

Maybe I'm having a lazy day. I could head over to the Drama Club early.

"I'm gonna head over to the Drama Club early." Lucy and Susan looked up at me as I stood up, "To help out with the last minute things for the festival."

"Oh, ok we'll see you there." Replied Susan as I grabbed my phone and a small drawstring bag before I left our dorm.

Before I walked away from our room, I overheard Susan talking to Lucy.

"You know... I'm worried for her."

"What do you mean?" Asked Lucy.

I pressed my ear up against the door to listen.

"I just don't want her to go through what we went through."

"The heartbreak?"

"Yeah."

"What makes you say that?"

"The way she sat by the window reminded me of when I had feelings for a dude."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had to think if he had feelings too."

I removed my ear from the door and quietly left the floor.

Feelings...?

I shook my head and headed to the Drama Club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the Drama Club which was completely empty, I walked around a bit before deciding to sit on the stage.

I'm gonna wait then.

Pulling out my phone to check messages, until I got bored.

"What should I do?"

I looked around the room and decided to just listen to some music. I took out my headphones from my bag and quickly got them on. Scrolled quickly through my playlist until I clicked on one.

(Enjoy the song :) all the ' at the beginning and end of the lyrics to show the difference between that and the first person thoughts. Plus 3rd person thoughts. Basically it wouldn't be confusing since in 3rd person if the character is singing, there's no ' and it's in italic. But in the first person view there is apostrophe and no italic. Anyways enjoy)