toxic love

Y/N POV😠
"YOU AINT SHIT! YOU AINT SHIT!" I yelled at Lamelo. "YOU STILLL WANT MY ASSSSS ITS OKKKK!" He yells back at me. "BULLSHIT!" I tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "You ain't going nowhere baby." He says. "WATCH ME!" I let go of his hands and tried leaving. He then blocks the door. "YOU NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" He said. "BOY MOVEEE!" I tried pushing him but he was too big. Then he carries me on his shoulders. "LAMELO LET ME GOOOO!" I was hitting his back. "TRYNA LEAVE ME?" He says dropping me on our bed and closing the door. "Melo we are not doing this again." I rolled my eyes. "Take off your pants." He says bluntly. "I'm not gonna do it." I said. He went up to my face. "Baby take em off." His face was looking aggressive. Which was turning me on. "Or else what..?" I like to play with his mind. He then kisses me. He's on top and i'm in the bottom. He then kisses my neck making me moan a lil. As he kissed me he takes off my shirt and pants. We kept kissing and then I can feel his hands rubbing my clit through my panties. "I see you got my favorite panties on." He whispered to me. I evilly smile at him as I kiss him more. He kept rubbing it until the panties got wet. "MHMM My baby wet." He says. I tried to fight my moans but it just feels soooo good. Then he stops then lays me down on the bed. Pulls down my panties slowly seeing the slimy juices on it. He kisses my inner thighs. Then spreads my legs open and started to lick. Now the way he does it always turn me on. Like he knows my weaknesses. He always win these arguments. He spits and keeps sucking and licking. His mouth is getting wet. I grabbed his curly hair moaning his name. He grins as he does it knowing he's gonna keep me forever. Head was so good you can see him shaking his head with his whole tongue out. I squirted finally and he stops. He takes off his clothes leaving him naked. He plays with his dick as he looks at my mess. He kisses me before he sticks it in missionary. As I feel it inside me I just moan in his mouth. He slowly kept going. We both stare at each other as he fuckin the shit outta me. Dick so good he got me yelling "I LOVE YOU MELO I LOVE YOU MELOOO!" My hands on his face as we kiss. He licks my left b00bs.

MELO POV🥰
I love when she calls my name as I fuck her. The sexy faces she makes when I'm in her shits. We tend to fight a lot but I can't leave her. She's my only girl. I fucked her harder and harder. "OUUUU UGH FUCK!" She yells. She started scratching my back. "OHHH MY GOSH BABBYYYY IM COMING IM COMING!" She screams as she came on my dick. I squirted inside her pussy. She's panting while i'm kissing her neck again. "I hate how good you fuck me.." She says still out of breath. "You better not leave...ok? I already put my kid inside you so now you trapped with me." I looked in her eyes. She smiles as we kissed again.