The Bus Driver part 1

ADRIAN POV
I love my mama. She's been there for since I was a baby. I hate pops. He was a successful doctor. He made good money but rarely like to spend it. We used to live in a modern house. But pops would come late at night as we sleep talking about "The job called me to work overnight." Mama wanted to know the truth. So what did she do? Go to his job. She didn't find his car in the parking lot but anything can happen. She went to the receptionist. "Is Darius Brown here?" She asks the receptionist. Darius left 5 hours ago with some chick. Who are you by the way?" The receptionist asks mama. "HIS FUCKIN WIFEEE!!" She storms off. She knew exactly where he was....

"SO YOU WANNA FUCKKK WHITE BITCHES WHEN IM GONE DARIUS??" She bashed his car windows. Pops was hooking up with a white women in the driveway of our house. That white lady has never seen anger and power a black women could have. Mama hated them crackers. But they finally finalized the divorce papers and went their separate ways. Pops married another white women and kicked mama out the house. "Adrian man how bout living with your old man. It'll be like old times." Old times as in you rarely want to help me with my homework or play fetch with me? He was rarely in my life either. So I stayed with mama. We both lived with her mama. Since we moved that means a new school and new bus driver. I woke this morning and grandma made me some yummy breakfast. "Thanks grandma!" I smiled munching on my eggs. "Morning mom." My mama kisses grandma. "You ready for school little guy?" She asks me. "I think so..." I look at her. "It'll be alright. You'll make new friends and learn new things." She kissed my forehead. I got ready and put on my freshest outfit.

my outfit

my outfit

mama outfit

mama outfit

Mama was going to do laundry after she takes me to the bus stop with grandma. I grabbed my bag and waited for mommy to lock to the door. "I'll be back grandma. Adrian hold on!!" My mom says I started walking. I stopped until she was next to me. "Let's go little boy." She holds my hands which is a little embarrassing but I feel i'll regret moments like this. I saw these two boys waiting for the bus too at my bus stop.

Luca

Luca

Matthew

Matthew

"Oh you must be the new kid on the block!" The white one said. "Hi I'm Luca and this is Matthew." He points at the other kid. "Did the bus come?" A black lady asks us. "No mom it's not here yet." Matthew says. "Damn this bus be confusing me." Matthew's mom then saw us. "You must be the new neighbors!! Hiii I'm Tonia." She shakes our hands. "I'm YN and this right here is Adrian." She introduced us. "It's so nice to meet you guys." Just as Ms. Tonia says that, the bus comes. The bus stops in front of us. "Adrian let me show you what I got in my bag!" Luca says as gets on the bus. "Hey man! You must be the new kid! My name is Mr.Ball." The driver says. Mr. Ball seems laid-back. He had tattoos on his body and fresh ass curls. Just as we all went in and Mr Ball froze as he saw my mama. "Hi! I'm Adrian's mom YN. Please drive him safe." She shakes Mr.Ball's hands. Mr.Ball kept staring at my mom like a baby looking at candy. "LAMELO!" Ms.Tonia snaps him out. He blinks again. "Oh uhm...it's nice to meet you YN. Uh I gotta go now..." He says starting the engine again. "It was nice to meet you YN." He smiles. Both our moms waved at us through the window as Mr.Ball drives to the bus.

YN POV
As we shook hands he kept staring at me. I dont know why but he did. Tonia snapped him out. He finally drives off as we both wave at the kids. "What's his name again?" I asked Tonia. "Lamelo Ball. Pretty fine ass guy and girl his BAWDY!! Out the uniform. I can't be saying it out loud cause married but homie is so fine and I think he was feeling you a lil." She gushes at me. "Me?? Oh Tonia I don't about that." I chuckled. "We will see." Tonia says. "But I'm heading to the laundry mat you wanna come?" Tonia asks me. "I was just about the head there with my mom." I said. "We should go together! Let's carpool!" Tonia says.