college life part 1

Y/N POV😅
So everyone was at this big college party so the dorms were empty. But Melo's dorm. Me and him were studying for Chemistry. "So what how are you and Sage doing?" I asked him closing the textbook. "Sage is just another fuck buddy." He chuckled. "Why you always fuckin? Don't you have a crush on someone or something? You're Lamelo damn Ball. You can get any girl you want!" I told him. "But these girls just aren't it." He answers. "Speaking about sex... what about you?" He changes the subject. "I'm still a virgin." I smiled. His face lights up. "No wayyy!" "I'm serious." I said to him. "When are you gonna lose it? You gotta plan? Dream guy?" He asks me. "I want it to be memorable and I want to do it with someone I trust." I said to him. "Would you do it with me?" I asked him. His face turns to me turning red. "Me?" He questions me. "What you're scared?" I looked at him. "I ain't scared.." He says to me. "Then come on." I put the textbook down and I started kissing him. I mean we kept kissing until our clothes were off. He was on top of me and I was under him. We looked at each other's eyes. Melo was just so fine. "Melo go slow ok?" I held his tatted arms and looked up at him. "I promise baby." He kisses my neck. "Baby?" I said to him. "Mhmm you smell good." He says to me. I guess he was in the zone because were just friends. Yeah I'm crushing on him but this was very suspicious. He slowly slides it inside of me. I took this great big breath as it's still going in. He does his strokes as I moan his name. It hurt at first but then it started to feel good. No one was in the building since they were at the party so screaming wasn't a problem. We did so much positions. He literally fucked my on his dresser. He lift my legs over his arms and just did his shit. I was going cross eyed the more he does it. My pussy started coming as he kept going. "Melo Melo!" I pat him to stop fuckin. He stops as my pussy still creamy. He plays with his dick as he just looks at it. Then I pulled him closer taking off his hands off and playing with it. He looks at me nervously. I pulled him closer kissing him then I bit his lower lip. He was shocked but he enjoys it. I know he did. "We're not done yet, babes." Since we doing the nicknames now. I grabbed his hands and sat him on his bed. I got on my knees and started sucking. I've gave hear before so this was easy. I ain't do it to Melo tho. Let's just say homie LOVED IT! His dick was sloppy after I did my work. He squirt in my mouth few minutes after. He just laid down tryna take in what I just did. Few minutes later he ate me out. He knew how to WORK down there. Got my legs shivering and shit. Then he held my hands as he did it. Hand holding??? What is this man doing? It's ok I guess cause he was going his THANG! "AHHH FUCKK!"  I squeezed his hands as I was climaxing. He was rubbing the clit as he was eating it. It felt TOOO GOOD! I love him so much. He gets up and kisses me. "You enjoyed it?" He smiles at me. I smiled at him. "What do you think?" I said jokingly pushing him. We cleaned up and dressed up. I grabbed my stuff and started heading out. "Thanks for tonight Melo." I smiled at him. "PSH it was no biggie. I had fun." He stands by the door. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.
"Uh yea..yea totally." He says sounding fidgety. "Goodnight Melo." I kissed his cheek before walking out.