Baby daddies part 4

Y/N POV🙂
I went to Lamelo's house. I had to talk to him about what's on my mind. "Hey..you wanted to say something?" Lamelo says sitting next to me on the couch. "Uhm..so I was thinking.." I said to him. Melo was getting closer to me and ready to kiss me. "This is what I'm talking about.." I said pushing myself away from him. "Melo I'm getting married and I'm having Kevin's kid." I looked at him. "I know you are..I just miss having you as my girl." Melo sighs. I was surprised that he said that. I didn't think he still loves me. "But Melo..everytime I think of us together I get scared that i'll be neglected again." I said to him. "Y/N.. look that was the high school me. I changed." He tries to hold my hands but I move my hands away from. "Melo..I'm sorry. I almost lost this kid because of you." I said as tears were coming down my face. "I TOLD YOU IM NOT THE SAME ANYMORE!" He yells at me. "Melo please.." I started to get scared. "Y/N YOURE LIKE THE REST OF THESE MFS I MEAN SHIT! YOU HAVENT CHANGED YOURSELF!" I felt more tears down my face. "YOU DONT DESERVE TO HAVE LENNOX!" I yelled at him as I tried to go upstairs. "GET YOUR ASSSS BACK HERE!!!" He chases me upstairs. I went in Lennox's room seeing him watching his tv. I grabbed him and hid him in the closet. "Mommy is here. It's going to be ok. Just be quiet for mommy." I whispered to him as I closed the closet. Lennox's door swings open. "WHERE DID YOU PUT THE FUCKINN KID! ANSWER MEEEE! He yells coming up to me. "Melo..listen we can talk about this." I whined. "NO WE TALKED ENOUGH! YOURE THE SAME BITCH I NEVER LIKED! IM SOOO GLADD I CHEATED ON YOU CAUSE YOUR ASSSS WASNT SHIT EITHER! THEN YOU HAD TO PUT ME ON CHILD SUPPORT?" He kept going. "Y/N!" I heard Kevin downstairs. "KEVIIIN HEmmmmmmm!" Melo covers my mouth then did this mischievous laugh. "COME HERE KEVIN!!!!" He yells still laughing. His eyes was twitching..

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

YALL BLAME LAMELO FOR THE WAY HE IS ACTING?

YOU THINK KEVIN IS GOING TO SAVE THE DAY?

PREDICT!!!!!!