Off the shore part 1

MELO POV

"But dad I want to go with you!" "No Melo, this is very dangerous. Stay with your mom." He kissed my forehead. I'm not gonna lie, i wish i went that day because when my dad and older brothers came back they seemed scared yet excited. "BABY!! YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS WHAT WE SEEN!" I ran downstairs from the yelling. "WE SAW MERMAIDS!" Gelo yells. "Mermaids?" I gasped. My dad is a full time basketball coach and fishes on the side. He told me tales about mermaids and how evil they are. "One mermaid tricked my old friend Henry into thinking he was going gain a million fishes. But it yanked him underwater but to be never seen again." I was bound to find a mermaid. For years I was bound to catch at least one. I did my research and researched and researched and RESEARCHED AND RESEARCHED- "LAMELO BALL??" I lifted my head. Aw shit i was sleeping. "Can you tell me the answer on the board?" My teacher looks at me. "I- uhm I can't uhm.." The bell rings. Everyone packs up. "Melo I want talk to you.." My teacher points at me. I slowly got up and bumped into someone. "Aw shit i'm sorry." "No it's ok!" I dropped her books. I helped pick it up. We both got up and looked at each other. "Oh uhm i ain't mean to bump into you." I nervously chuckled. The girl was unrealistically beautiful. Like some magic or something. She was naturally fine. "No no it's ok.. I'm just clumsy." She says chuckling." YN.. i need to talk to Lamelo here." Mr. Marrow cuts through us. "Yes, uncle Marrow. I'll see you around then." I grinned at her. "Yeah.." She smiles back at me. She walks away. Oh she's so fine... "MR BALL! First off, flirting with my niece? Why??" He shrugs. "Look, Mr. Marrow, I didn't mean to sleep in your class and your niece?????" I questioned. "Look if you keep flirting with my niece and sleeping in my class, your grades will suffer! I'm going to talk to your dad later today." He sighs. "But Mr Marrow he'll kick me out of the team!" I whined. "It's your grades not mine. You're dismiss." He points at the door. I went to the hallway dabbing everyone i know. "Hey Melo!" The girls say. "What up what up!" I then walked up to my closest friends. Don and Shamar.

Shamar

Shamar

"YEO MELO WHERE YOU BEEN? WE WERE BOUT TO LEAVE YO ASS!" Shamar shrugs. "WELL IM HERE JACKASS! Let's go!" I said to them. We walked to the cafeteria where half of the school was at. We got our lunch and sat at our table. "Yo we got this new kid in our class name Silvan. Not gonna lie and I ain't gay but that motherfucka beautiful ass hell. I don't what it is." Don tells us.

Don

Don

"You know what's crazy? This girl is bumped into was very fine as hell. Like her hair was pretty her face was fine ass hell. Like it was unrealistically pretty." As I said that they both walked in. Me and her made eye contact and she started blushing really hard. "She is so fine..." I started gazing. "Well well look at lover boy. You finna knock her out?" Shamar asked me. "I told you those days are over." I sighed. "I'll get to know her and maybe one thing will lead to another." I said.

-at home-

(later that day)

"I fuckin can't stand when you do this shit! YOU NEVER WANT TO FOCUS ON YOUR SCHOOLWORK!! JUST BASKETBALL! GIRLS! BASKETBALL! GIRLS! You should be ashamed of yourself." My dad yells at me. "I DO MY WORK! YOU JUST DON'T SEE IT!! YOU JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!" I yelled back. "Baby don't be too hard on Melo he's still learning." My mom tried to support me. "LEARNING??? YOU ARE ALMOST AN ADULT YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR FUCKIN LEARNING! YOURE JUST A FUCKIN WASTE OF TIME!!!!" I just got up and went out to my car. I'm done with his shit.. "MELO MELO!!" My mom tried to get me but my dad held her back. I got in my car and drove to the shore. I parked by the lake and pulled my fishing stuff from my back trunk. I fish for fun or to distract myself. I sighed as i sat on the edge of the shore. I set up my fishing pole and started fishing. He's never satisfied! I'm like the only child he hates. I looked up in the sky and i seen that the sky's getting stormy. Just then the rain started pouring. Harder and harder. "Oh shit i gotta go!" I quickly tried to pack my fishing pole. The waves started to rise and hit harder. "OH FUCKKKKK!!" The water swallowed me up causing me started trying to swim back to the shore. "HELP!! HELP!!" I tried yelling but no one was there. This was it.. I started to see blackness.